All players can get a blue sword at level 32! called inferno. Many members have it already with Kurai, Blaede, and myself getting it yesterday. Thanks to Epy who I saw first have it and then proceeded to look it up online. so the most helpful guide is here:
Guide cuts off after Flame sword which you take to Sanctum and talk to Regmos (middle right side of sanctum just east of the airship dock) Regmos gives you inferno quest.
1. Obtain Fire Sword (white item) from Dry gnarls or Mollted Baskilisk in Elten (by Lodas in desert)
2. Equip fire sword and go to Satalocas Grave. As you walk in Look UP RIGHT from main platform to see npc you probably never noticed ( just south of satalocas heart on map)
3. Complete quest to get flame sword
4. at level 32 take flame sword to sanctum complete that quest recieve inferno.
Thank you to Skinnee who helped me complete mine!
NOTE: Must be able to equip a sword to complete quest. May be repeatable. Even if you dont use sword you get 780,000 exp (first time not sure if repeated)
Here's the guide I used from the Armory to complete this last night. I did the last parts solo at level 32 for those interested in knowing what level you can complete this solo:
1. Obtain the Fire Sword - Items - Aion. This can be done by farming Dried Gnarls and Mottled Basilisks. Or if you aren't a complete masochist, you can go shopping on the Trade Broker (usually selling for 100-200k Kinah).
2. Once you have your Fire Sword, travel to Sataloca's Grave. With the Fire Sword in hand (read: equipped), speak to Garperos. He is located to the East of the other NPC's on a hill surrounded by the jaws of a fallen drake. He will give you the quest Fire Sword - Quests - Aion.
3. Go back out to the desert and hang a left, there you will need to kill Fire Spirits for three Flame Essences (they dropped 3/4 kills for me). Return to Garperos and obtain the Flame Sword - Items - Aion.
4. Once you achieve level 32, go to Sanctum and speak to Regmos - NPCs - Aion <Daeva of Flame>. With the Flame Sword equipped, he will give you the quest Flame Sword - Quests - Aion. I recommend buying a Sanctum Scroll from the General Merchant...
5a. Now back to Eltnen! Fly to Agairon Village and run north past the Drake Habitat. Run to Griffonix - NPCs - Aion and get the Fire Feather - Quests - Aion quest. Go to step 6. Note: Griffonix is only friendly during the DAYTIME, so you may want to skip ahead to the barghests and magma spirits if it's nighttime.
5b. Alternatively, you may kill Griffonix at night to attempt to obtain the feather by drop. The droprate is unconfirmed and he is a 3-star elite, so you'll likely want to bring friends. Once he is killed, he may respawn shortly thereafter as his friendly self. If you get the feather by drop, skip to step 9.
6. Run over the bridge to the west of Griffonix and kill Wind Spirits (Tornado and Sandstorm) and Viragos (Sentinels and Scavengers). The Wind Spirits can be rough, but you can get through them fairly easily.
7. If it's still daytime, you may have trouble finding Pretor Looters, but they are around. I found a spawn of 4 of them on a platform by the cliffs back toward the Drake Habitat.
8. Once it's daytime again, return to Griffonix to complete the quest.
9. Go South to Geroch Caldera. Getting through here can be rough at 32 as most mobs are 36+. On the left side, there are the Burning Barghests that you need. The tails seem to have a 30% drop rate, these weren't too hard.
10. Also keep your eyes open for the Magma Spirits for the Essence. That seemed to be closer to a 10% drop rate for me.
11. Now use that Scroll to Sanctum and talk to Regmos again... Congrats on your sword!