05-05-2010, 04:42 PM #1
Patch notes 0.9.9GENERAL
* Achievements "Not so Fast" or "Zeel Before Nod" can now be won.
* A rare crash while loading into the Financial District has been fixed.
* A rare crash while loading into the Social District has been fixed.
* A rare crash that occurred while in the Financial District has been fixed.
* The client has been localised for French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian.
* Repeatedly toggling fullscreen with Alt+Enter no longer causes the client to stop rendering.
* Arson animation no longer uses the incorrect visual effect.
* Changes made to graphical settings are now being applied correctly.
* Tutorial videos have been added to the game.
* A rare crash that occurs when the matchmaking system offers a dispatch.
* Free display points within the Social district should now function correctly when they are updated.
* Players can no longer be pushed out of the game world by vehicles when climbing a ladder.
* Mid air collisions no longer occur when two or more players attempt to interact with the same vault able fence.
* Players are no longer able to float on top of ladders.
* Level 5 characters are no longer awarded kill streak medals if they are killed by players outside of their current mission.
* Ingame video capture usability and functionality has been improved.
* Female characters now use the correct female emotes.
* Using the /unstick command while working in the Symbol editor low longer causes players to crash.
* The ingame APB Support page now functions correctly.
* A punkbuster issue that caused the Social district to crash has been fixed.
* Numerous improvements to all types of display points.
* Numerous graphical fixes, changes and tweaks to the action districts.
* Numerous small issues have been fixed.
* Importing music and deleting the tracks no longer results in a crash.
* Music played from the player's vehicle now attenuates properly.
* Changing the client languages no longer results in the loss of audio for the intro videos.
* Music now plays automatically in the Social District when selected to do so in the players settings.
* Audio is no longer missing when returning focus to APB while it's playing a video.
* Music playback can now be turned off once it has been turned on.
* An issue with audio display points that caused some players to hear several tracks at once.
* A crash when deleting tracks from the music library has been resolved.
* An issue that caused voip to stop working for certain people based on their location has been fixed
* An issue that caused voip to stutter for certain players has been rectified.
* An issue that caused certain vehicle audio to continue playing long after the vehicle in question had moved outside of relevancy has been fixed.
* Audio display points should now be working correctly for all players.
* Players now have audio when hit by a vehicle.
* Players who are disconnected will now be able to use VOIP again after re-entering a district.
* Players will no longer lose ambient audio after spending extended periods of time in the studios.
* Imported music tracks with long names will no longer cause the player to crash when they’re played.
* Music can now be imported from folders that also contain unsupported formats.
* Disabling the Environment Filter no longer stops players music being heard by other players.
* The "Automatically start previous playlist on login" option now functions correctly.
* Playing a user created song through the Music Player will no longer cause players to crash.
* Deleting a large number of imported music tracks will no longer cause the game to become unresponsive.
* Menu audio is no longer distorted.
* Effects can now be correctly added to tracks.
* Vehicle audio previews now function correctly.
* Bombing related objectives now use the correct sound effects.
* Many audio issues experienced by Vista 32 users have now been addressed.
* Main menu music now persists through all subsequent front end menus.
* Private VOIP chat is now working correctly.
* Player themes no longer play when exiting the inspect player menu.
* Themes can now be previewed on the marketplace.
* Players music being played via car stereos now correctly updates if the player hijacks several vehicles.
* VOIP functionality is now consistent after switching districts.
* Numerous audio additions for various UI and HUD elements.
* Numerous improvements to ambient and reverb based audio.
* Issues that cause short draw distance for props have been resolved.
* Issue that caused pedestrians to become stuck standing in the middle of the road.
* Pedestrians now play full dialogue when being mugged.
* Living City characters should no longer freeze after being ejected from vehicles.
* Destroyed props now play the correct visual and audio effects.
* Living City vehicles now have collision with other Living City vehicle and pedestrians.
* Living City pedestrians no longer cause sparks when they are hit by a vehicle.
* Living City vehicles will no longer push players along the ground.
* Living City vehicles will no longer despawn if they can be seen by a player.
* Panicking pedestrians no longer run through buildings.
* Numerous improvements to pedestrian pathing and behaviour.
* Cash and RTWPoints are no longer deducted when manufacturing fails.
* Large vehicles are now spawned onto vehicle display points correctly.
* Mission vehicles no longer spawn outside of the map.
* An issue that caused vehicles to hiss.
* An issue that prevented players from driving vehicles when they were first entered.
* The camera position for certain vehicles has been altered to fix clipping issues.
* An issue that caused certain preset vehicles to become visually corrupted when placed on a display point.
* Destroyed vehicles that land in repair bays should no longer begin repairing.
* Undamaged vehicles no longer suffer from an issue that makes them appear as if they’re on fire/smoking.
* Missing siren functionality has been added to certain Enforcer vehicles.
* Vehicles now display the correct effects for all of their damage states.
* Ambulances can now be entered via the passenger side door.
* Changing personal vehicles in the Locker while one is already spawned no longer causes the player to crash.
* Players entering vehicles no longer suffer a performance spike.
* Player vehicles no longer appear as their low LOD counterparts when damaged.
* Improved character transitions when exiting flipped vehicles.
* Player vehicle entry routeing for several vehicle types has been improved.
* Vehicles with sirens can no longer be purchased by Criminal character via the marketplace.
* Living City vehicles no longer suffer extreme deformation after receiving light damage from weapons.
* Numerous fixes for vehicle component graphical issues.
* The Colby SNR should no longer play the firing animation twice.
* Concussion Grenades are now correctly awarded to players when reaching the appropriate progression level.
* Sprinting while holding an active grenade no longer causes it to become equipped as a weapon.
* Firing a weapon while falling no longer results in the weapon automatically firing.
* Equipment upgrades are now correctly labelled.
* Less Than Lethal weapons now have suitable impact effects.
* Items are now available for purchase from contact vendors while on a mission.
* Clothing presets can now be purchased from Fixer contacts without requiring the player to first leave the district.
* Frag grenades are no longer so bouncy.
* Percussion grenades no longer bounce off of objects or pedestrians when thrown at point blank range.
* Percussion grenades no longer explode in players hands when thrown at high angles.
* Items traded with other characters now require refurbishing before they can be sent on to another player.
* Duplicated items now retain the name of the original item.
* Numerous tweaks and changes have been made to many of the games weapons.
* Client no longer crashes when customising items in wardrobe.
* A crash in the character creator has been resolved.
* An issue with vehicle components not being listed in the garage editor has been resolved.
* Decals will no longer appear black when they have been applied as a wrap.
* Improvements made to the behaviour of characters in the Persona editor when rotated/zoomed.
* Characters no longer lose changes made to them during the character creation process.
* An issue has been resolved that caused players systems to become unresponsive after exiting carious studios.
* An issue that prevented hair being displayed correctly in the wardrobe editor
* An issue that prevented the player changing hair styles in the Persona editor has been resolved.
* Placing a large number of notes close together within the music editor should no longer cause certain UI elements to disappear.
* Camera position presets in the Garage now take into account the initial orientation of the vehicle being displayed.
* Cancelling the application of decals in certain studios should no longer cause players to crash.
* Female hair styles will no longer suffer from dramatic quality changes when viewed at relatively close distances.
* Decals no longer reposition themselves after exiting the wardrobe studio.
* A crash caused by saving a vehicle in the Garage Studio has been fixed.
* The ‘Hood Up’ Hoodie no longer corrupts the faces of male characters.
* Utilizing the scar options menu will no longer cause the player to crash.
* The reproject function now correctly works for clothing items.
* Vehicles and Clothing can now be duplicated correctly from within the Locker.
* Adjusting the overlay slider for a piece of clothing no longer causes graphical corruption of the players character.
* The female Outlaw Mask now correctly accepts decal projections.
* The organ transport task item is no longer invisible when not being carried.
* Adjusting various character attributes in the Persona studio will no longer reset previously made changes to hair styles.
* Numerous small fixes have been applied to the customisation studios.
* When shooting over the vehicle roof in vehicle combat position, players will no longer hit their own vehicle rather than the opponent aimed at.
* Prestige is no longer affected by crashing into vehicles.
* Players movements are now correctly updated on all clients.
* Player hit boxes behaviour has been improved in order to maintain consistency.
* Changes made to several missions that did not correctly track kills/deaths.
* Garage doors have now been correctly set up to work as open world ram raid targets.
* Various changes to camera positioning and behaviour for both players and vehicles.
* Social district graffiti display points should no longer cause criminal players to gain heat.
* Players should no longer have collision with other players when they are unopposed and ungrouped.
* Players should now correctly lose heat when killed.
* Arrests are now counted as kills in regards to ‘Kills’ and ‘Kill Streak’ leagues.
* Players will no longer risk spawning outside of the game world in the Waterfront district after dying.
* Players will now receive additional rewards for killing a Level 5 player.
* Altered mission related vehicle actions so that multiple players cannot perform the same action at the same time.
* Players are now able to unlock additional equipment upgrade slots via game play progression.
* Open world task items ywill no longer disappear when they’re picked up during a mission.
* Character upgrade slots now unlock correctly.
* Tier 4 contacts can no longer be unlocked without first reaching level 3 with the preceding contacts.
* Criminals now gain the correct amount of heat from destroying props.
* Group members no longer receive mission offers from contacts they haven’t unlocked.
* Group members are now notified why they are not gaining standing from contacts they have not yet unlocked.
* Contact and Organizational standing has been better balanced for missions and dispatches.
* Players are now correctly informed that weapon upgrades can only be applied once.
* Increased accuracy for rocket launcher fired at close range.
* Target markers now react correctly to interaction by players.
* Prestige/Notoriety 5 players can now be killed after entering the vehicle of a lower rated team mate.
* Players no longer retain spawn protection when dispatched against.
* Weapons now work correctly when being fired shortly after performing a mission or open world related action.
* Players now correctly suffer damage when shooting/throwing explosive weapons at their own feet while standing on an unopposed players vehicle.
* Players can now interact with vehicles related to mission objectives from both the driver and passenger sides.
* The respawn rate of destructible wooden bridges has been increased.
* Characters using the Field Supplier now have a suitable hit box.
* Groups who have abandoned a mission will now continue being offered missions.
* The Bandolier and Super Mag modifications now work in conjunction with one another.
* Numerous tweaks and fixes for a wide range of missions.
* Opening your inventory no longer blocks interactions with contacts for other players.
* Ceremony messages are now all a consistent size.
* Ceremony messages now have suitable icons.
* Loading screens now show correctly when the game is played in windowed mode.
* The timing for subtitles has been improved.
* An issue that prevented loading progress text being displayed has been resolved.
* Increase in loading movie performance when playing in windowed mode.
* An issue that caused players to crash when viewing symbols on the marketplace has been fixed.
* All players should now display the correct threat icons above their heads.
* Turning the UI off and on with the END key will no longer prevent mission offers from being displayed.
* An issue that caused players names to disappear even though they were only in partial cover.
* The ‘Required Rating’ value of upgrades, weapons and vehicles should now be displayed correctly when buying from a Contact.
* Item drop off points should now be correctly named when displayed as a HUD marker.
* The ‘Don’t show me again’ check box related to resetting options is now functional.
* Symbol previews are now available for items sold on the Marketplace.
* Weapon ammo counters are now correctly displaying players ammo amount.
* Players on escape missions are now notified how long the escape bar will be frozen for.
* Mouse inputs for various UI elements are no longer being reversed.
* Players will no longer see the incorrect faction symbol displayed on the death screen.
* ‘Back to your Clothes’ button how functions as designed.
* Weapon reticules now better represent weapon spread.
* The group invite button is now available from within the Social menu.
* Adjustments to the matchmaking system have been made.
* Level 5 Notoriety Enforcers will no longer appear as targets to other Enforcers on the radar.
* The ‘Reload’ HUD message will no longer remain present when the weapon is unequipped.
* The ‘Reload’ HUD message will no longer remain present when driving a vehicle.
* Scoreboards now correctly identify the weapon modifications used by other players.
* Selections made with the colour picker are now more accurate.
* Instrument names within the Music Studio are now displayed correctly.
* Player respawn counter now correctly counts down.
* Long player names no longer bleed over into various other UI elements.
* The Looking For Group menu now updates correctly when opened.
* Enforcers calling for backup are no longer referred to as opposition to other Enforcers.
* Players are now correctly notified that applying character upgrades will cost ingame currency.
* Players are now currently informed that they are unable to make loadout changes while in the opposing factions supply depot.
* Players ammo capacity counters are now correctly updated to reflect the use of the Super Mag weapon upgrade.
* Map icons and the map legend icons are now consistent.
* Numerous small changes, fixes and tweaks to UI elements throughout the game.
* Numerous improvements to Marketplace functionality and usability.
* Numerous changes and additions to the tutorial system.
* An issue that caused only the first mail message on a page to be displayed correctly has been resolved.
* Reward packages should now be correctly attached to reward mails.
* Retrieving funds from mail will now be reflected instantly in your current funds amount.
* Mail message text that is clicked on for a second time will no longer disappear.
* Players will now be able to correctly retrieve daily clan reward items related to ‘Daily Win to Loss Ratio’.
* Players will now receive monthly league rewards.
* Mail that is about to expire is now correctly labelled as such.
* Expired mail when returned to the sender is no longer corrupted.
At first 4.57GB seemed a bit extreme, but after looking over these patch notes, I can see why.|TG-12th|Undead
05-06-2010, 01:03 AM #2
05-06-2010, 05:56 PM #3
Re: Patch notes 0.9.9
I'm happy are you happy