-Report in frequently and always say something so we know you are alive. I have been getting in the habit of not saying I am down.
-If you are the SL have everyone check in have everyone call out their postion and what door they are watching if defending.
-Come up with contigiency plans before someone goes down. (example: If Turbo goes down we will have to cover that door, Trooper cover the door if he goes down, Perry come down stairs and watch the north door.)
-Always communicate quickly, remember what direction you are looking incase you come under fire so you can spit it out BEFORE you go down.
i guess since i saw this thread ill tell some tips and tricks on bridge since no one knew the map and some need help on it so...........
1. practice, practice, practice. this map is easy, real easy. just get to know the basic names of the places on bridge and u should be fine.
2. when your the last person alive, do not go all the way to obj to camp. the first hill has even a better vantage point and they cant sneak up on you.
3.when sitting in the tower, move close to the back so normal riflemen cant see you sitting there cause u blend in with the wall. snipers also have a harder time spotting you.
4. learn to practice nading into the tower from the bridge. many times will people bounce them off the wood, thus killing themselves
5.learn dropshots. yes i no people think its cheap spam but it is also an effective way to break up a rush
6.dont camp the stairs frequently. if i know there is someone on the stairs they will get owned 9 times out of 10 when an experienced player has the g and know how to use it
7. your best friend is the frag grenades. rushing with a frag can take out 1 person or maybe 4. numerous times have i gotten multikills from rushing with frags. get to the front of their middle tower and toss them about halfway on the bridge.
8. learn sniper spots. most common spots are
1a. behind defence 1pr
2a. middle tower on the boxes
3a. behind both 1st cars
4a. both stairs
5a. on defences 1st hill on the RIGHT side up to about the peak. they pick off everyone comin through the tower and goin up on the left hills
Learning almost all of these will help you and others to success on the bridge