PDA

View Full Version : Unofficial Map Pack #1

o-|-E StixNStonz
02-29-2008, 10:43 PM
Hello all,

I've spent the last few weeks sifting through the insane amount of awesome NS classic custom maps. I then picked out 9, and am releasing them in two Map Packs. Many of these maps are years old and required some updating, but each map found in the pack should be good as new. Full minimaps are included, and many of the old bugs were removed.

The first pack consists of:

ns_rampage_mp
ns_achio_mp
ns_enceladus_mp
ns_rust_mp
ns_hulk_mp1

You may have played some of these maps before, but I doubt anyone has played them with proper minimaps. Rust and Hulk got not just new minimaps but entityrips, which solved a few of their bugs. Hulk is named _mp1 due to an issue with a previously released version.

The .res' are included as well, so any server ops can install the pack with ease.

Download is available here (www.spraynpray.net/files/Unofficial_Map_Pack_1.rar).

The second map pack will be coming in a few weeks, with:

ns_nexus_mp
ns_source_mp
ns_saturn_mp
ns_titan_mp

Nexus is getting multiple updates. Saturn is getting some siege issues fixed since its most recent version. Source is a great map from two years ago, now with full minimaps. Titan is a previously-unreleased map by a solid mapper who has already contributed a map to this pack (and its not me :P).

Hope you enjoy!

Agamemnon
03-01-2008, 12:48 PM
Great idea, Stix. Any chance we could get these on the server (not on the mapcycle obviously, just available for amx_map)?

Wyzcrak
03-01-2008, 02:22 PM
Any chance we could get these on the server (not on the mapcycle obviously, just available for amx_map)?
Done and done, with fast downloads (of course).

Dr. Pepper PhD.
03-03-2008, 02:56 AM
Done and done, with fast downloads (of course).
*hardon*

ImAWuss
03-03-2008, 01:01 PM
*hardon*

*TASER* :icon_eek: