PDA

View Full Version : Ikariam.com: Questions

Catman1975
03-17-2008, 11:38 AM
Well since I have a lot of questions (hopefully other do too). I thought we could benefit from a thread to consolidate all of our questions, as opposed to cluttering up the other threads.

Here's my questions. I thought I had been attacked at one point because my town wall defense went down to 3 percent (from 10 and now my wall is at level 5 and my defense is at 50%). So I'm clicking around and I click on military and I see I have a note about troop movement. I check on it and I see, "Attack on Cattropolis duration:12h 01min" So I think, oh crap I was attacked. I do what mach said and scroll through my events that the Mayor has listed out, but I don't see anything, so I go back and now it says, "Attack on Cattropolis duration: 11h 54min" so I start to think I have an attack in progress, but my military adviser is telling me that he will tell me when there is an attack. So I'm confused. Can anyone tell me what this means?

http://www.tacticalsites.com/~catman1975/images/ikariam.JPG

Atomic Dog
03-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Do you have any ships returning home? There's a bug that sometimes treats returning cargo ships as attacking enemies.

Catman1975
03-17-2008, 11:47 AM
Ah, yes I do. Is there also a bug concerning research? I've been switching my research around and at one point all four branches said they were researching Wealth.

Atomic Dog
03-17-2008, 11:48 AM
That's probably because a lot of techs have prerequisite techs. You may not be able to research any of the other techs in those trees because Wealth is a prereq to them all.

UnDeaD
03-17-2008, 11:53 AM
I get that all the time Cat. It's annoying, hopefully it gets fixed soon.

http://www.awaitingrequiem.com/image/ikariam/trading_port.jpg

Disciple
03-17-2008, 12:11 PM
Also about your wall the defence bonus you get is dependant on your town center level.

If you have a town center of 4 and a wall level of 4 your defensive bonus will be 40% however if your wall is only level 3 and your town center is level 4 youll have 33% I believe.