PDA

View Full Version : TGU: 2142 Basic Aerial Combat Signup - 11/1/08 10:30am EST

Smachin007
10-30-2008, 02:54 PM
All details are subject to change
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, November 1, 10:30am EST
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call in the TGU channel 30 minutes before the module.
Anyone who is not present 10 mins before the scheduled start time will be counted as absent and will be disallowed from participating in the next module run for the game in which the module was missed.

Module Name: BF2142 Basic Aerial Combat
Prerequisite: Basic Infantry
Instructor: Anospa

What not to post:
"What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
"Are non-supporting members allowed to participate?" Yes. However, supporting members get priority.
"It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
"Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Decent. There'll inevitably be a few cancelations before the session and there can be one or two no-shows on the day of the session.

Quick Session Information
Date: Saturday, November 1, 2008
Time: 10:30am EST
Be on Teamspeak By: 10:00am EST
Estimated Duration: 1 hour
Server: IP/Password Given in Teamspeak
Module: BF2142 Basic Aerial Combat
Number of Students: 4
Credit badge:
http://www.tacticalgamer.com/picture.php?albumid=143&pictureid=892

Ground Rules:
CHECK FIRE! Once on the server, hold your fire until specifically instructed to do so. This is very important so that your instructor can address everyone without background noise of weapons fire or explosions.
Listen to your instructor and follow their directions. It is important that everyone listen to the instructor and be ready to follow instructions so that the material in the module can be covered in a timely manner. The more the instructor has to be off-topic the longer the module will take to complete.
Minimize Com Chatter. Questions are greatly encouraged as part of the learning process, but many people may have questions at once. If you have a question or comment, simply type a request such as "question" or "comment" in the in-game chat and your instructor will call on you and let you have the com when they are able.

How Spots Are Assigned:
As this is going to be an extremely small course, the spots will be assigned on by myself. This does not mean that someone won't get the chance to take this course. Anyone who is interested in taking the course should sign up. If you do not get selected to take it this Saturday, don't worry, I will be keeping a list of those who signup and you will get first chance to take it the next time that it is offered. We are planning on running this module more times in the next few months so don't worry about it.

How to Sign Up
IMPORTANT!
Players who no-show without notice for a session will be precluded from participating in the following session for the game where they were absent. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you can make it. Because class spaces are limited, please don't take a spot unless you're confident you can play.

To sign up, please simply reply with the following two items of information:
1) In house squad (unaffiliated if none)
2) Your in-game name.

Please reply to this message with the above information if you wish to sign up.

You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.

YdoUwant2know
10-30-2008, 03:23 PM
None
|TG| YdoUwant2know

black_Mirror
10-30-2008, 03:25 PM
TG-Irr
black_Mirror

FLIPmode
10-30-2008, 03:31 PM
IHS: None
Fl1pmode

Kappa
10-30-2008, 04:35 PM
I am signing up for the next time that it is offered as I am going to be taking the Basic Infantry Course at 10 am, thanks Anospa.

IHS: TG-21st
Name: Fall3n

Belander
10-30-2008, 04:37 PM
IHS: N/A
|TG|Belander

Depends on how things go, should know 100% by tonight after work.

ThaDoctah
10-30-2008, 05:19 PM
8th Mercs
ThaDoctah

DrakenViator
10-30-2008, 07:14 PM
|TG-55|
DrakenViator

Mech__Warrior
10-30-2008, 08:00 PM
IHS:None
Name:Mech__Warrior

Fit me in the second class.

Shinigamiryuk
10-31-2008, 11:47 AM
|TG-8th|
ShinigamiRyuk

black_Mirror
10-31-2008, 01:33 PM
I donīt want to stress someone.. but when will we know who is on the rooster and who not? Cause i need to make my plans for tomorrow.. and need to know if i have to be at home at the beginning from that class or not :)

Thank you anyway for making this class

PewPew

Aruncado
10-31-2008, 02:55 PM
I donīt want to stress someone.. but when will we know who is on the rooster and who not? Cause i need to make my plans for tomorrow.. and need to know if i have to be at home at the beginning from that class or not :)

Thank you anyway for making this class

PewPew

I'm afraid I can't answer your question for this course. I was to busy with everything else so Anospa and Smachin talked about and set this one up. You'll have to PM one of them about it or wait for a response here.

However, just looking at the class size, knowing the TGU signup rules, and looking in this thread I would think the final roster is:

YdoUwant2know
black_mirror
fl1pmode
ThaDoctah

The rest would be on the reserves list in case someone doesn't show.

So in answer to your question, I do believe that you will be on the final roster black_mirror. :row__523:

Belander
10-31-2008, 03:05 PM
Ok well, i unfortunately wont be able to make it. That morning i will be hitting my head against the wall trying to assemble a 8 BILLION piece baby crib along with shampooing the new baby's room carpet as well as winter proofing all the windows and sliding glass patio door. O what fun it is when your expecting! Daddy to be by Nov 20th! Damn time flys! At least its going to be a boy so hey i can get him on my side and get him hooked on gaming!

black_Mirror
10-31-2008, 03:22 PM
*spreed some love for you*

PewPew :) thanks a bunch. now i need to get up a little bit earlier.. and try not to be to drunk to fly a gunship :D

FLIPmode
11-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Thanks again for hosting the class Anospa! It was very informative...now about that ribbon :D