PDA

View Full Version : TGU: CoD4; Basic Defense Tactics Signup, 11/16/08 21:00

HAZMAT
11-10-2008, 07:14 PM
Sign-ups will end on Saturday 11/15/08

All details are subject to change
DATE AND TIME: Sunday 11/16/08 21:00 (9:00pm) EST
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call in the TGU channel 15 minutes before the module.

Anyone who is not present 10 mins before the scheduled start time will be counted as absent and will be disallowed from participating in the next module run for the game in which the module was missed.

Module #4
Basic Defense:

TG Primer
SOPS
Defensive Boundaries (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-du...ussion/120254-
defensive-boundaries-server-1-map-rotation-sign- when- reviewed.html)

Using the maps and the boundaries drawn, demonstrate that the lines follow the
immediate choke points

Defensive Kits
Assault, SMG, LMG, Demolitions, Sniper

Less emphasis on stealth and speed, more on team play and firepower

Use of Clays/C4/RPGs/203s/Grenades
Use as early warning
Perimeter defense
Site defense

Situational Awareness (Escape-Map)
Team placement and tracking
Balancing player classes for Alpha and Bravo
Comms and Acceptable Gamespeak

Criteria for Defensive Flank
Defender Roles:
Defenders are to defend their objective and its immediate choke-point entryways.
Defenders are not to go on hunting parties and aggressively eliminate the enemy;
defenders can take any FLANKING route they like to a different objective to
reinforce once:
It's clear that the bomb is down near that objective
Most or all the defenders there are dead
The bomb has been planted.
The primary purpose of this is to reduce the amount of lone wolfing and to maintain
consistent team-play.

*quoted from the Server rules

Defuse Tactics
Communications and Squad movement

Feint and Surprise

---------------------------------------
What not to post:
"What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out. (http://www.timeanddate.com/)
"Are non-supporting members allowed to participate?" Yes. However, supporting members get priority.
"It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one. (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/payments.php)
"Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Decent. There'll inevitably be a few cancelations before the session and there can be one or two no-shows on the day of the session.

Ground Rules:
CHECK FIRE! Once on the server, hold your fire until specifically instructed to do so. This is very important so that your instructor can address everyone without background noise of weapons fire or explosions.
Listen to your instructor and follow their directions. It is important that everyone listens to the instructor and be ready to follow instructions so that the material in the module can be covered in a timely manner. The more the instructor has to be off-topic the longer the module will take to complete.

Minimize Com Chatter. Questions are greatly encouraged as part of the learning process, but many people may have questions at once. If you have a question or comment, simply type a request such as "question" or "comment" in the in-game chat and your instructor will call on you and let you have the com when they are able.

How Spots Are Assigned:
The first priority will be given to Supporting Members above non-Supporting Members. After that, those members that are not actively participating in a TG In-House squad or the Irregulars will be given preference above those that are currently enrolled in TG In-House Squads. This is specifically for the Basic Infantry module because the In-House squad should be providing this level of training to their members.

A reserve list will be made up when all the playing spots are filled. Supporting members, once again, have priority. When a player with a spot cancels, they will be replaced by the first person on the reserve list.

How to Sign Up
IMPORTANT!
Players who no-show without notice for a session will be precluded from participating in the following session for the game where they were absent. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you can make it. Because class spaces are limited, please don't take a spot unless you're confident you can play.

To sign up, please simply reply with the following two items of information:
1) In house squad (unaffiliated if none)
2) Your in-game name.

Please reply to this message with the above information if you wish to sign up.
Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.

Instructor:
http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn269/twanginblues/bronco3copy-1.png

Assistant Instructors:

P.DRONA
HAZMAT
G-HOUSE
Delta

FINAL ROSTER:

│TG│Kizzer
Grieg
Pittbullbloodr
Demarcus
Redneck_fgf
|TG|Beak
|TG-69th|badbest321
|TG-4th| Gogeta
FireStrike
dozer13

ALTERNATE ROSTER:

│TG│Kizzer
11-10-2008, 07:30 PM
|TG-69th|Rapid Deployment Group
|TG-69th|kizzer

Hawk201
11-10-2008, 07:47 PM
1) unaffiliated
2) |TG|*Ss*Hawk

Grieg
11-10-2008, 08:03 PM
1) |TG-13th|
2) |TG-13th| Grieg

Pittbullbloodr
11-10-2008, 09:06 PM
lTG-21stl Death Dealers
lTG-21stl Pittbullbloodr (AKA Pittbull)
SM

Demarcus
11-11-2008, 12:33 AM
1) Irregulars
2) DemarcusCOD4

redneck_fgf
11-11-2008, 07:19 AM
) None
2)Redneck_fgf

beaker424
11-11-2008, 09:04 AM
1) Admin
2) |TG|Beak

badbest321
11-11-2008, 05:49 PM
1)69th RDG
2)|TG-69th|badbest321

Gogeta
11-12-2008, 02:10 AM
4th Force Recon
|TG-4th (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/wiki/index.php/4th_Force_Recon)| Gogeta

FireStrike
11-12-2008, 10:31 PM
1)unaffiliated
2)FireStrike

Hawk201
11-12-2008, 10:31 PM
how big is roster size and will this be in game?

HAZMAT
11-13-2008, 11:59 AM
16 total for sign up

Yes in game.

Hawk201
11-13-2008, 12:15 PM
cool thx

Hawk201
11-15-2008, 11:55 PM
srry but im gonna have to cancel i just got new job (SM coming soon!) and I got work

dozer13
11-16-2008, 04:37 PM
1}Irregulars
2}dozer13

Mediator
11-16-2008, 08:36 PM
Bronco I'm there for the class too and also if you need another assistant instructor as we discussed quite a while back.

P.Drona
11-16-2008, 11:32 PM
Class Photo:

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj89/tg13th/Screenshots/shot0024.jpg

michael250
11-30-2008, 09:49 PM
1)|TG|
2(|TG|Michael

KillDaddy
12-01-2008, 10:41 AM
*thumps Michael on the head*

Look at the date in the thread title.