Magnum50
07-27-2009, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBJcOy6iuUc

Gill
07-28-2009, 04:52 AM
Well, there goes my hope that airstrikes/choppers wouldn't be in MP anymore. :(

PaintScratcher
07-28-2009, 10:41 AM
He he. Its going to take a lot of admin work to make that 'tactical'. :)

Still epic tho...

Krag
07-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Wont take that much to make it tactical.
The SOG mod is already in place its just a matter of renaming stuff.
and I'll start on that as soon as the demo is out and I can decompile it.
I just hope that they have there stuff togther because both COD4 and COD5 didn't.
And even in that short video I can already see some cool new mod able things.
I would'nt worry about the heli and air strikes. They can become a usefull tactical tool.

PCLiPSE
07-28-2009, 04:58 PM
Looks horrible like every other Call of Duty. lulz

Xmaster
07-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Will get this one on the PC this time around.

kevlarorc
07-31-2009, 12:59 AM
On hardcore mode with big maps this will be fun. On this stupid arcadey mode that everyone likes playing it will suck.

UnDeaD
07-31-2009, 09:55 AM
Hardcore mode was pretty broke in CoD4. Hopefully its better now.

Bubba
07-31-2009, 10:41 AM
I just hope that they have there stuff togther because both COD4 and COD5 didn't.
I would'nt worry about the heli and air strikes. They can become a usefull tactical tool.
Please do not change the game the minute it comes out.

redneck_fgf
07-31-2009, 03:26 PM

Lets vote on changes...

Krag
08-02-2009, 06:26 AM
Please do not change the game the minute it comes out.

No I Don't I plan on releasing the day it comes out for the most part I will be working on the mod for a good month or so.

Lets vote on changes...
Whats to vote on Red The SOG mod for the most part can be broken back down into your a typical run of the mill Run "n" Gun server. Like I said before I put the mod togther but I do not control the config files. So your really talking to the wrong guy.

Bubba
08-02-2009, 06:53 AM
I just do not want to go through what we have in the past. Let's leave the game alone for a few months.

P.Drona
08-02-2009, 02:40 PM
I just do not want to go through what we have in the past. Let's leave the game alone for a few months.

We'll most likely start out with a Hardcore, limited HUD, mixed mode set up. We won't run the arcade run-n-gun style with the scores in your face like in the vids we've seen. I haven't had a discussion with Asch yet about available server resources but I'm hoping we'll eventually end up with a stock server and a modded server so there should be something for everyone to enjoy.

If folks want to have discussions on this stuff, feel free to post Here (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-duty-4-general-discussion/) until we get the game forum up and running.

Bubba
08-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Thread started in the admn section.

P.Drona
08-06-2009, 10:09 AM
The CoD:MW2 forum is now up and running here. (http://www.tacticalgamer.com/call-duty-modern-warfare-2-general-discussion/) Come on by and say hi or share any news you find.

Nosferatu
08-10-2009, 10:35 AM
the game looks great cant wait to play it :D;)

Skud
08-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Wow a heat seeking AT4! Where do I get that?

Celestial1
08-13-2009, 08:08 PM
Wow a heat seeking AT4! Where do I get that?

I would hope that it's a placeholder, apparently the video is from the multiplayer beta. It even uses the stinger sounds they had in CoD4's mission that involved shooting down the Russian helicopter from a barn.

Regardless of the model: Shooting down Aircraft in Multiplayer will = Good thing

If they're going to leave it as an AT4, I will be irked every time I hear, see, or use it.

Extinct
08-14-2009, 04:35 PM

Agreed.

Skud
08-24-2009, 10:02 PM
I DO plan on buying the game. It's just a shame that the most gamers don't know how ridiculous some of the stuff in the vanilla game looks :)