PDA

View Full Version : eRepublik - America Under Attack

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Kulmar
08-10-2009, 03:04 AM
*I posted this in general, but it got buried in like 10 seconds, so I've decided to post it here, since it is a strategy game.

http://www.tacticalsites.com/~kulmar/poster2u.jpg (http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Kulmar)

I've been playing a game recently that's quite interesting... the names eRepublik, and its an online strategy game. Its a simple game, with complex features. The game only takes about 10 minutes of your day too. The basics are that you have a job that you work at, you train yourself up for your countries army, and also there is the political side of it (Political parties, presidents of countries.. etc). The company side is pretty cool, you can be an employee who works everyday, or you can be an entrepreneur and start your own company. You can also get holding companies, which would be pretty cool if TG got one.

Right now the current war is PEACE (an alliance) vs EDEN/Fortis (Also an alliance), Canada was recently completely taken over, but its slowly getting its provinces back with resistance wars. The US's westcoast and central areas are completely taken over by Russia/Indonesia/Hungry, while Portugal is wrecking havoc in the D.C. area. We need all the help we can get to push back these invaders!
Anyway, here it is..

Important: When you join, join into New Jersey or Florida. These are our fortress states that we hold, otherwise you might join into the enemy.
http://www.erepublik.com/en/referrer/Kulmar

Also, if you would like to see a current map of the world...

http://www.egobba.de/index.htm

*Tips:
First thing you want to do is get a job, it might be hard with the diminishing amount of land we have, but keep trying.

Train every day, you need to get your strength up to fight the enemy when you reach level 5 (Plus it gives you an XP)

Remember to buy food to keep your wellness high, if you cannot afford food PM me or check this out Meals on Wheels (http://eusforum.com/index.php/topic,978.0.html)

If you run low on wellness, you can use gifts to increase it, but it should be pretty stable with quality 1 food until you can fight. Once you can fight, you can use the hospital for a 50 wellness boost!

The eUSA message board is: http://eusforum.com/index.php/topic8003.0.html

Scattershot
08-10-2009, 11:57 AM
I just signed up.

Acreo Aeneas
08-10-2009, 01:40 PM
I signed up after looking through the site. How do I add you guys as a friend?

Edit: Okay, just added both of you as friends.

Kulmar
08-10-2009, 06:16 PM
It would automatically add you as a friend if you signed up under a referrer, which gives 5 gold to the referrer when you reach level 6. I would split this with you.

Also, once you get to level 5, follow the Department of Defense's orders here (http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/citizen-orders-august-10th-888410/1/20).

Acreo Aeneas
08-11-2009, 04:05 PM
I ended up signing up without the referrer since I went and browsed through the site a bit before I signed up.

Is there a way of gaining more gold each day? I'm asking since I'm level 3 and already spent all my money on food and there's only enough for another 3 days. At this rate I won't be able to save anything.

Kulmar
08-11-2009, 05:35 PM
Only way of income is your job at the moment, keep working. The game starts off pretty slow, and speeds up once you hit 5.

Some ways of earning gold are receiving achievements, Hard Worker (Work 30 days), Congress Member ..etc

Also, you get 5 gold at level 6. This is your big gold in the start up. What you can do with it is:
1. Buy a house, cost around 2-3 gold if your buying from someone else. Costed me all 5 because I'm an idiot and bought a new one.
2. Play the Monetary Market, Buy low, sell high. A gamble.
3. Save

Scattershot
08-11-2009, 08:35 PM
Don't forget to sign up for some of the startup programs like meals on wheels and habitat for humanity there is also a free gift program to help people out. The links to these can all be found http://eusforum.com/index.php/board,7.0.html

Kulmar
08-12-2009, 05:52 AM
Also a good piece of info:
http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/beginners-guide-to-erepublik1-890539/1/20

Acreo Aeneas
08-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Okay, I signed up for Meals on Wheels. :)

Scattershot
08-13-2009, 12:08 AM
I ended up having to find a new job since my old one is now in occupied Illinois. Atleast the upside is I now have some skill and am being paid a little more.

Kulmar
08-13-2009, 05:32 AM
Yeah. It seems this war is hurting us bad, we tried a counter-offensive (http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/-special-edition-battlereport-day-631-892406/1/20) but that got shot down by bugs in the war mod. Sucks the one time we try something...

Scattershot
08-14-2009, 11:36 AM
Got my first donation from meals on wheels today. I'll finally be able to start saving some cash.

Acreo Aeneas
08-14-2009, 10:13 PM
I don't get it. How come the U.S. is in such bad shape?

Also got 3 units of bread from MoW. Also made a new mentor friend. :) Lastly, leveled up to 4 now.

Scattershot
08-16-2009, 02:18 PM
I don't get it. How come the U.S. is in such bad shape?

Besides people bringing their real life attitudes into the game (and everyone seems to have a chip on their shoulder against eUSA) if you read the games open forums (not the country specific ones, They are very nice and helpful) it seems these people are some of the foulest people I've ever seen on a message board. It seems like every topic ends up in name calling flame wars.

I made it to level 5 so I can start fighting now! Woohoo!

Scattershot
08-16-2009, 04:13 PM
I found this article on the war.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/article/the-war-how-to-fight-and-what-brought-us-to-this-point-897079/1/20

Acreo Aeneas
08-16-2009, 11:47 PM
I got level 5. Also down to 31 wellness with 2 Q1 food left. Gonna quit my job tomorrow and look for higher paying work. Earning 1.09 a day is pitiful. Barely enough to buy me 1 Q1 food.

Scattershot
08-17-2009, 12:48 AM
Did you fight? If you did then you can use the hospital to heal up. That should get you into the 80's wellness if your in FL or NJ.

Your skill is probably around 2 now so you should be able to get a better paying job. Although from what I've been reading eUSA wages are in the toilet. I'm making 1.61 now.

On another note the war may be over in a couple days. Since we won't have anything left for them to take unless they decide to leave us with the fortress states.

Kulmar
08-18-2009, 04:01 AM
Acreo if you need gifts for your wellness to get to 40 just send me a message... I got around 20 USD.

I got a good paying job (7USD) for working in a iron company. The managers reasonable, http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/bloody-seal-approved-iron-192210. Sadly he doesn't have any openings for lower skills..

Damnit just forgot to work yesterday... was on 29 days working...................omg

Scattershot
08-18-2009, 02:02 PM
Kulmar, since I made it to level 6 you should get that gold bonus. Sounds like Acreo could use some cash so you could give him 1 of those that you were going to split with me.

Kulmar
08-18-2009, 05:23 PM
Well I already sent you half, but if Acreo needs it for gifts, we need to buy the gifts for him first.

Scattershot
08-18-2009, 11:25 PM
oops! Logged on and noticed the gold. I bought a gift and sent it to you Acreo. Don't forget to use the hospital after you fight.

Acreo Aeneas
08-21-2009, 09:49 PM
:( New Jersey got conquered by Russia.

I only have 1 USD and nowhere near enough to move to Florida. I'm already tired of the game and don't like how the U.S. is literally fighting off the rest of the game population because most of the players are shortsighted, ignorant asses.

U.S. Citizens: 7,500+
World Population: 202,000+

Plus, I keep losing my job every time I work one day. This is just bull.

Kulmar
08-22-2009, 03:22 AM
:( New Jersey got conquered by Russia.

I only have 1 USD and nowhere near enough to move to Florida. I'm already tired of the game and don't like how the U.S. is literally fighting off the rest of the game population because most of the players are shortsighted, ignorant asses.

U.S. Citizens: 7,500+
World Population: 202,000+

Plus, I keep losing my job every time I work one day. This is just bull.

Its not just the U.S. fighting. Its:

Romania 9839
Norway 580
Israel 787
Greece 7408
Czech Republic 343
Finland 1529
Poland 7647
China 1943
Sweden 2910
Croatia 8647
North Korea Occupied
Canada 953
Spain Occupied

Plus many behind enemy lines. I don't know how you are losing your job after 1 day, as you cant get fired till 3 days have past i believe. You can contact the Flying Unicorn (http://www.erepublik.com/en/organization/1520136) if you want a moving ticket to move elsewhere.. however I don't think it would be useful since all we want to do is wipe the USA out. Then all of our wars will be wiped, and they cant have the whole world attacking us, just one on one I believe.. That's when we come back!

Scattershot
08-22-2009, 06:14 AM
You can't resign from a job until you've worked 3 days but your employer can fire you at any time.

Acreo Aeneas
08-22-2009, 02:59 PM
You can't resign from a job until you've worked 3 days but your employer can fire you at any time.

Which is what is happening. Is it because I'm a citizen of the eUSA?

I got some moving tickets from Flying Unicorn. Unfortunately, I haven't been fired from my current job and I can't resign until the 24th. :(

One nice thing about the Russian-eUSA market is that Q2 food is a hell of a lot cheaper than in the eUSA market. I can get 2 Q2 food for one day's salary. Back in the eUSA market, I couldn't even afford 1 Q2 food on a day's salary. I'm sure that has a pretty negative impact on our (eUSA) ability to wage war and to defend ourselves.

Kulmar
08-22-2009, 10:34 PM

Yeah I had it backwards.

Acreo - a lot of companies fire their workers when the state gets taken over. They do it so they don't give the enemy the income-tax. But right now since we are going to get taken over, i would just try to find a steady good job.

Scattershot
08-23-2009, 12:52 AM
You might want to hang out there for a bit to make some money and get your health up. It seems that the best thing that can happen to us is that Peace wipes us out so we can start fresh and if that happens our leaders will tell us which countries are taking in our refugees.

Don't forget you can also buy a house which will increase your wellness boost when you feed.

Kulmar
08-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Yeah. Only thing is that maybe PEACE would just keep us in Florida and not wipe us out. The only thing they get for taking Florida is bragging rights, and it helps us a lot more than them. So if you got a moving ticket I would move to a Manufacturing hub since you have reasonable skill in that. I think Israel is the place... not sure. I know Greece is for land workers (High iron)

Acreo Aeneas
08-23-2009, 05:00 PM
How do I find out a good manufacturing hub is located?

Kulmar
08-25-2009, 02:26 AM
Acreo if you can get on super quick and get this job...
http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/mf-food-80-wellness-only-181229

11 USD for 0 skill level

Also, just a hub that gives minimum wage -

http://www.erepublik.com/en/company/fort-harlot-weapons-190512

(gov funded)

Just look on the job market, open up different countries and whatnot...

And you should be fighting every day for that 50 wellness boost... your wellness if really low. That Q5 weapons job you got now takes 5 wellness every time you work, so your killing yourself by not being able to fight.

Acreo Aeneas
08-25-2009, 01:08 PM
The server isn't responding to me. Every page I visit is going down. Had a 3 USD job but got fired again. :angry:

Acreo Aeneas
08-25-2009, 03:34 PM
I quit the Q5 job and got a new Q1 job paying around $2.05 I have 23 wellness and haven't fought for a long time.

I can't seem to figure out how to use the hospital. Could someone point me to a tutorial for that?

How do I go about buying a used house? I have about 3 gold left (after buying more food and a Q5 weapon) and wanted to buy a house. The new ones cost too much $298+ for a Q1. Also, what do I get out of a higher quality house versus a lower one?

Scattershot
08-25-2009, 06:52 PM
I can't seem to figure out how to use the hospital. Could someone point me to a tutorial for that?

Easiest way I know is to click on your profile pic, click on your location "USA, Florida", that brings up a page with the resources in the state. Next to hospital it will have a clickable "heal" on it. Click it once and it will give you 50 wellness since Florida has a quality 5 hospital. You can only heal if you fought that day. I don't think you will be able to use the hospital until you fight again.

How do I go about buying a used house? I have about 3 gold left (after buying more food and a Q5 weapon) and wanted to buy a house. The new ones cost too much $298+ for a Q1. Also, what do I get out of a higher quality house versus a lower one?

Kulmar will have to tell you about buying the house since I got mine off the marketplace. A Q1 for $313. I think i'm going to save up and get a Q5 house next. It'll be expensive but it will pay for itself in the long run.

Don't buy Q5 weapons at this point. They are used by tanks, are very expensive and you don't need it at this point. Generally only buy Q1 weapons since they tend to give the best bang for the buck. At this point you don't even need to use a weapon to fight so you might want to just save you money.

Houses work like food. A Q1 gives 1 wellness when you eat each night. So eating Q1 food with a Q1 house will give you 2 wellness in theory. I say in theory because there is some kind of calculation that it scales with your wellness.

Sorry to hear about your job troubles. You seem to be running into every problem in game.

The company I'm working for is pretty good - Sparxis Bio Foods. The owner has kept my pay up to date will my skill and must have a policy for good workers or something since my pay keeps jumping faster than I can work. I started at just over $2 at 2+ skill, went to $2.50 around 2.5 skill, $3 around 2.8 skill, today im at 3 skill and my pay was bumped to $5 then $6.

Scattershot
08-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Acreo is your inventory full? I was trying to donate some Q4 food to you but the system won't let me.

Scattershot
08-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Found a topic in the forums for houses. Prices seem reasonable.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/forum/topic/108932/houses-q1-2-4-trade-in/15

Kulmar
08-26-2009, 12:43 AM
Yeah I'm getting paid 7 bucks at my iron job... however its in New Jersey =(

We are attacking texas though, hope we get it!

Acreo Aeneas
08-26-2009, 11:40 AM
Acreo is your inventory full? I was trying to donate some Q4 food to you but the system won't let me.

Yeah, sorry, I filled it with Q3 and Q4 food. Been trying to get my health back up to 40 as quickly as possible.

I heard we lost Maine in one day but also retook Alabama. Hurrah for the eUSA! :D

Thanks for the help guys. Hopefully I can fight again in a week's time.

Scattershot
08-26-2009, 06:27 PM
We seem to be on a roll. We've got back Alabama, Louisiana and Arkansas thru a RW started by Portugal. It's looking like we'll have texas back in a couple hours and if this continues we'll have Oklahoma and Missouri back tomorrow.

Kulmar
08-27-2009, 12:06 AM
Hmm, I was checking the job market over in greece. They have some high paying jobs over there! 18 GRD is the highest I can get, which translates to about 32 or some USD. I might just have to move over there.

Kulmar
08-27-2009, 03:39 AM
So I got the $17.30 job, but then he fired me shortly after. He didnt tell me why, but I assume that it was because he was foolish and passed the maximum productivity limit (had 13 workers insted of 10, but when i got fired he only got 10. So he fired 3 people). Anyway I just applied for another job with $16, but this job is also 13 people full, so I'll see how it pans out.

Acreo Aeneas
08-27-2009, 04:18 PM
Man I hope I don't get fired. I already have 4 out of 30 days and the company suddenly went from max productivity of 10 to 12. Hopefully the guy fires the last two hired and not me.

Level 8 now and about 7 more days before I get back up to 40 wellness.

Edit:

OH MAN! I found a $3.95 Q1 job and I can't quit my $2.50 job. :(

Kulmar
08-27-2009, 08:35 PM
Man I hope I don't get fired. I already have 4 out of 30 days and the company suddenly went from max productivity of 10 to 12. Hopefully the guy fires the last two hired and not me.

Level 8 now and about 7 more days before I get back up to 40 wellness.

Edit:

OH MAN! I found a $3.95 Q1 job and I can't quit my $2.50 job. :(

How much wellness do you gain daily?

Also, do you have a house?

Another reason why bosses fire people is because of low wellness, low wellness = low productivity. They don't like that, they like you being at top notch. You'll get there eventually, I'll give you some gifts once you get near. I dont think i have enough money to gift you 10 wellness.

Scattershot
08-27-2009, 10:05 PM
Acreo, I just sent you 10 gifts so you wellness is up to 39.69. With that after eating tonight you will probably be over 40. If so I would suggest you fight once then heal then work and train. From that point forward you should be good as far as wellness.

Acreo Aeneas
08-27-2009, 11:05 PM
Yep. I'll train and fight tomorrow and then heal up. :)

Thanks for the gifts Scattershot. :D If you need some wellness too or know someone who does, I have a Q1 gift I can give (bought it to see what it does).

I'm still saving up for a house. I spent too much on food and that overpriced Q5 weapon. I'm aiming for a Q2 house by end of next month. :)

Scattershot
08-27-2009, 11:48 PM
Your welcome. Anything to help get you back up to speed. One good thing is that with your wellness back up you can start fighting which will help you level up quicker.

Acreo Aeneas
08-28-2009, 01:03 PM
I got healed by the hospital and helped in our current battle with Russia. :) I'm going to quit this job once I reach 3 skill. I'm seeing a lot of better jobs that pay a lot more.

Kulmar
08-28-2009, 03:58 PM
I got healed by the hospital and helped in our current battle with Russia. :) I'm going to quit this job once I reach 3 skill. I'm seeing a lot of better jobs that pay a lot more.

yayy! now your productivity will be way more in jobs too, and your bosses probably won't fire you because of high wellness =)

Math_Magician
08-28-2009, 09:39 PM
ok, I signed up, and am now level 4.
I'm wondering, how do you take part in active battles? Do you have to be level 5?

Acreo Aeneas
08-28-2009, 10:07 PM
You need a wellness of 40 to participate in a active battle.

Scattershot
08-29-2009, 11:25 AM
You need to be level 5 with 40+ wellness to fight.

Looks like we have a couple other TG members who have joined also.

Acreo Aeneas
08-29-2009, 02:01 PM
Wow, we have most of the southern U.S. now. :row__577:

Too bad no active battles today.

Math_Magician
08-29-2009, 02:08 PM
Ok another question. What's the difference between the normal currency and gold? What does gold buy? And how do you get it?

Acreo Aeneas
08-29-2009, 04:22 PM
Normal currency is used to buy anything in the game. Gold is worth some X amount (depends on current market) of currency. You get 5 gold when you reach level 5 and you can also purchase gold with real money (click on Gold link to see what the real money to gold rate is).

Gold in itself has to be converted into game currency before it can be used (by using the Money Market).

Basically eRepublik is like most "Free2Play" games out there. You can instantly improve your character/city/whatever by buying features using real money that would otherwise take you a long while to get. Most times, it's not worth it unless you plan on only playing that game and have money to burn.

JamesTerror
08-29-2009, 04:42 PM
Just signed up. I think I managed to sent friend requests, too.

Kulmar
08-29-2009, 07:55 PM
Now we getting some more people! =)

For the guys that just joined: once you get to level 5, make sure you have 40 wellness to fight and get healed in the hospital (hopefully your in Florida with the Q5). This is the best way to keep your wellness high.

Also, try to stick to one type of job, swapping too many times is going to make you less profitable in the long run.

Wow, we have most of the southern U.S. now.

Too bad no active battles today.

Yeah the Portugal NAP (Non-aggression pact) helps us so much. It costs 500 gold for all of their regions, a bargain at what we were going to go for before(200-300 gold a state). They did this because we knocked out the Indo's MPP with them...basically making it a cakewalk over them if we tried.

Hopefully we can get California, a major job hub back. In the meanwhile I'm in Greece minin' some iron for lots of dough!

Math_Magician
08-29-2009, 10:47 PM
Hmm... I'm saving up for a moving ticket to Alberta (I live in BC) because of the q5 hospital system. One more question, can I add you as friends? (I just need to know what your usernames are)

Kulmar
08-30-2009, 12:20 AM
My username is: Kulmar

Acreos the same as his name
Along with Scattershot

Math_Magician
08-30-2009, 12:48 AM
K thanks.
One more thing (I know these questions must be getting on your nerves, but I don't have anywhere else to ask) Does being in a battle reduce your wellness? If so, by how much?
BTW my name is alexxxxi

Kulmar
08-30-2009, 02:46 AM
K thanks.
One more thing (I know these questions must be getting on your nerves, but I don't have anywhere else to ask) Does being in a battle reduce your wellness? If so, by how much?
BTW my name is alexxxxi

They cost 10 wellness per fight. So you can fight 5 times a day with a Q5 hospital.

You should in a day do:

train
fightx5
heal
work

Once you reach level 5

Scattershot
08-30-2009, 08:10 AM
Thanks for the friends invites Alexxxi who I assume is Math_Magician and JamTerrace who I assume is JamesTerror? It makes it easier to find you to help you out. I sent you each 3 Q2 food so that should help you out a little with your wellness until you can afford your own food and also get a house.

Just an FYI as Kulmar had suggested earlier when you go to buy a house you can probably save some money using the forums to buy it direct from a builder for gold rather than transfering your gold to cash then buying a house on the market.

Acreo Aeneas
08-30-2009, 12:09 PM
Kulmar can you check to see what the pay rate is for 3 skill in manufacturing in Greece is?

I'm not getting much more than $10 USD here in Florida and even then, most of the companies either don't have raw materials or don't have money to pay employees.

Math_Magician
08-30-2009, 01:07 PM
ok thanks scattershot, although I'm a ways away from buying a house though!

Kulmar
08-30-2009, 05:19 PM
Kulmar can you check to see what the pay rate is for 3 skill in manufacturing in Greece is?

I'm not getting much more than $10 USD here in Florida and even then, most of the companies either don't have raw materials or don't have money to pay employees.

Its a mere 7.90 GRD (8.77USD), so it's not better than what your getting.

You can always check the job market in different regions too btw, just got to click the country pop-down to see the country.

Scattershot
08-30-2009, 06:42 PM
ok thanks scattershot, although I'm a ways away from buying a house though!

Not as far as you might think. when you get to level 5 or 6 your get 5 gold. You can buy a Q1 house with that and have some left over.

Math_Magician
08-31-2009, 04:51 PM
Wow, I have to start over for my "hard worker" achievement as I'm going on vacation.

Kulmar
09-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Wow, I have to start over for my "hard worker" achievement as I'm going on vacation.

Yeah, it happened to me too.. at day 28 or something. It sucked, but it happens.

Math_Magician
09-01-2009, 04:00 PM
Yeah.
BTW how much is a "good price" for a q1 house? Is 3.4 gold not a bad price?

Kulmar
09-01-2009, 07:38 PM
http://eusforum.com/index.php/topic,10016.0.html

2.8gold

Math_Magician
09-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Umm...I don't belong to the US, am I supposed to register?

Scattershot
09-01-2009, 11:15 PM
Try here. Its under community, other announcements.

http://www.erepublik.com/en/forum/Other-Announcements/1

Math_Magician
09-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Ok thanks I'm now level 5, so 1 more level away from my 5 gold.

Math_Magician
09-02-2009, 03:03 PM
Ok, I moved to Alberta where there's a q5 hospital, now I do I use the hospital? Or will it automatically bring my wellness up?

Kulmar
09-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Ok, I moved to Alberta where there's a q5 hospital, now I do I use the hospital? Or will it automatically bring my wellness up?

Well If your wellness is around 40, I would fight once and heal. It would bring you to 70-80 wellness, and then fight down to 50 the next day and heal back up to 100.

To actually heal you can just go back to the battle screen(with no mans and what not) and click on the hospital button right below the name of the region. And then press heal.

Acreo Aeneas
09-03-2009, 01:06 AM
Actually, it would be better if he went back to Profile > click on your Location (ex: US, Florida) > click on HEAL button next to HOSPITAL.

Aw crap, I took a new job after not working for 3 days and it reset my "Hard Worker" trophy from 23 days left to 30 days left. :( Now I gotta work 30 full days again before getting that darn prize.

Math_Magician
09-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Actually, it would be better if he went back to Profile > click on your Location (ex: US, Florida) > click on HEAL button next to HOSPITAL.

Aw crap, I took a new job after not working for 3 days and it reset my "Hard Worker" trophy from 23 days left to 30 days left. :( Now I gotta work 30 full days again before getting that darn prize.

ok I did what you said, and I see the sign for the q5 hospital. But there isn't a button that says "heal." Do I have to take part in a battle first?

Acreo Aeneas
09-03-2009, 07:13 PM
ok I did what you said, and I see the sign for the q5 hospital. But there isn't a button that says "heal." Do I have to take part in a battle first?

Yes, you have to fight at least once before you can heal. You can only heal ONCE per day. So I suggest fighting down to 40 or so wellness and then healing.

Math_Magician
09-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Yes, you have to fight at least once before you can heal. You can only heal ONCE per day. So I suggest fighting down to 40 or so wellness and then healing.

Heck, I'm not even above 40 health right now.

One more thing, I'm going to be buying a house from someone, should I make a contract up?

Acreo Aeneas
09-03-2009, 10:33 PM

One more thing, I'm going to be buying a house from someone, should I make a contract up?

I don't know, maybe someone else might? I spoke with my mentor briefly about those houses on sale on various forums and his suggestion was to save up and buy one from the game market.

Scattershot
09-04-2009, 06:19 PM

You fought and didn't heal up didn't you? :)

I only had enough cash for 1 gift to send you so your up to 37.13. Once we can get you over 40 then you can fight and heal up.

Scattershot
09-04-2009, 06:29 PM
I assume you couldn't find where to heal up after fighting?

1) After you fight click on your profile picture.
2) Click on your location. In my case USA, Florida. Click on the Florida not USA. They take you to different places.
3) Next to the hospital icon it will have a clickable heal. This only shows after you fight.
4) Click heal and you will gain 10 wellness for every level of quality of the hospital.

As mentioned before you can only heal one time every game day.

Acreo Aeneas
09-05-2009, 01:16 AM
I'm rising levels pretty quickly now and already am a Corporal. :)

Got fired twice from this company: Big Elmie Bang - Work 4 Today

Here's the guy's pretty lame excuse for firing me:

so other people can work for me so i make more stuff to sell.

My response pointed out that workers can only work once per day and that most people who have jobs can not quit immediately and that I'm a good, honest, and dedicated worker. I'm kind of pissed at this point since the guy sounds like a complete jerk.

And his follow up reply:

Yes you can reapply tomorrow when i have position open and yes i know everyone only can work once thus why people are being fired so I can get more and more and more people work for me so i can make more stuff to sell so i can pay my people better.

I've already moved on to a more stable job that pays over $11. I'd highly suggest keeping away from this company unless you just need a quick buck to hold you over for a day.

JamesTerror
09-05-2009, 02:07 AM
Yaaay level 6.

Bleeeh, cant quit this bad job.

Yaay, gold.

Yaay, house.

Current mood: Positive

Math_Magician
09-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Thanks Scattershot. I've successfully fought now and I healed myself, and now I'm level 8!

Acreo Aeneas
09-07-2009, 04:47 PM
Yay, Level 13...

Scattershot
09-08-2009, 04:07 AM
Cool! Everyone seems to be moving right along.

Bit of a rant coming.....

In other news this ewar is starting to get rediculous. Ok so at some point eUsa attacked them because eUsa was all puffed up about its power. So then PEACE counters and wipes out a couple ecountries and pushes eUsa down to 1 territory. At this point their point is pretty much made that eUsa isn't as powerful as it thought.

Then eRussia got greedy and didn't sign the treaty making eUsa pay to get its territories back from PEACE and PEACE didn't want to finish eUSA off since it would cancel all the PEACE MPPs and each country would have deal with resistance on their own. They also probably wanted to rub it in some more.

At this point since they won't attack Florida the last eUSA territory it gives eUsa the initiative to start a counter attack and also trick ePortugual to since peace treaty due to confusing game mechanics allow eUsa to take back all of those territories with hardly a fight. Then eUsa counter attacked eIndonesian/eUsa territories and pushed them out of NA so they are out of the fight.

Now eUsa is steamrolling eRussia out of our territories and PEACE decides that it doesn't want to lose or it just wants to keep prolonging the war so it calls up eColumbia to take one for the "team" by taking eMexico (who has a NAP with eUsa so can't attack) territories to get a common border with eUsa so they can try to block eUsa attacking long enough for PEACE to get the initiative back and try to push eUsa back down to one territory again so they can "win" this time around.

This last bit with eColumbia is getting pathetic! I don't know what has given PEACE such a hard on to wipe us out but they need to get over it. If eColumbia wanted to get involved in this they should have done it before eIndonesia got kicked out of NA and eRussia was on the verge of being kicked out.

So far the only thing PEACE has accomplished thru the war besides temporarily destroying the eUsa economy they are helping eUsa two clickers level up faster so they do more damage in a fight and have taught our leaders how to organize and use the war module.

Sorry for the rant I just had to let it out.

Scattershot
09-08-2009, 05:00 AM
Woohoo! 30 days worked 5 gold in the pocket!

Math_Magician
09-09-2009, 11:30 AM
Very nice, but I've got 10 gold :)

I'm an eCanadian citizen, but I do believe we have a peace treaty, am I right?

Scattershot
09-09-2009, 09:04 PM
Very nice, but I've got 10 gold :)

I'm an eCanadian citizen, but I do believe we have a peace treaty, am I right?

You are correct.

10 gold ? How did you get 10? 5 for getting to level 6 then what?

Math_Magician
09-10-2009, 11:17 PM
I got 5 for getting level 6, and another 5 for inviting my friend, and he got to level 6.

Kulmar
09-12-2009, 05:23 AM
Oh forgot to tell you scattershot, portugal and the USA made a peace treaty thing. That's why we got all of our region back so quickly. It only costed 500 gold or so for the whole thing.

Scattershot
09-12-2009, 06:44 PM
I knew we made a treaty but the speculation on the boards was that we did it a bit sneakily. Something about we signed a treaty with them thru the indonesian mpp so that potugal would have to fight us by themselves in any further battles if they kept fighting. I didn't completely understand it.

Edit
I think the way we did it was that the treaty was issued thru the Indoneasian mpp which cancelled it. Thus not only making peace with portugal but also set it so that portugal wouldn't be able to fight alongside Indoneasia in battles because the treaty cancelled the mpp(which is what originally brought portugal into the fight.). It's very confusing.

Kulmar
09-12-2009, 11:25 PM
I knew we made a treaty but the speculation on the boards was that we did it a bit sneakily. Something about we signed a treaty with them thru the indonesian mpp so that potugal would have to fight us by themselves in any further battles if they kept fighting. I didn't completely understand it.

Edit
I think the way we did it was that the treaty was issued thru the Indoneasian mpp which cancelled it. Thus not only making peace with portugal but also set it so that portugal wouldn't be able to fight alongside Indoneasia in battles because the treaty cancelled the mpp(which is what originally brought portugal into the fight.). It's very confusing.

Well here is how I see/heard it.

First Emerick decided to make a peace treaty with Indonesia. He was fiddling around and did it for the Portugal war. However, when Indonesia saw it, you can't see what its for. Its just for 'peace'. So they agreed, on the premise that they would keep Cali and whatnot.

When it turned out the war remained open, Indo was angry and starting whining to the admins.

Then it appeared that Indo was off Portugal's MPP list. Portugal, realizing this, quickly made a contract with the USA to return all occupied land for 500 gold, and if we attack they retreat. We accepted and got all that land back.

Then we moved to Cali and got that after Indo tanked and used a bunch of gold.

Once indo was out, we pushed onto Russian-held states. Everything was going good until Columbia came in from Mexico and blocked us. We gave up some states to try to get Russia out of North America, but we spread ourselves too thin and Russia defended.

Now Russia is attacking, along with Columbia. Russia is heading south, towards Florida and will reach it soon. They are probably going to try to take it, and its going to cost them a lot of money... if they actually do.

Columbia is just there to block us, they have like 2k citizens and do like 20k damage in all. If we can push Russia back then we can take back those small states no problem.

Scattershot
09-12-2009, 11:38 PM
Well here is how I see/heard it.

First Emerick decided to make a peace treaty with Indonesia. He was fiddling around and did it for the Portugal war. However, when Indonesia saw it, you can't see what its for. Its just for 'peace'. So they agreed, on the premise that they would keep Cali and whatnot.

When it turned out the war remained open, Indo was angry and starting whining to the admins.

Then it appeared that Indo was off Portugal's MPP list. Portugal, realizing this, quickly made a contract with the USA to return all occupied land for 500 gold, and if we attack they retreat. We accepted and got all that land back.

Then we moved to Cali and got that after Indo tanked and used a bunch of gold.

Once indo was out, we pushed onto Russian-held states. Everything was going good until Columbia came in from Mexico and blocked us. We gave up some states to try to get Russia out of North America, but we spread ourselves too thin and Russia defended.

Now Russia is attacking, along with Columbia. Russia is heading south, towards Florida and will reach it soon. They are probably going to try to take it, and its going to cost them a lot of money... if they actually do.

Columbia is just there to block us, they have like 2k citizens and do like 20k damage in all. If we can push Russia back then we can take back those small states no problem.

That's what I said. :) Only you explained it without my confusion on the whole thing.

Scattershot
09-12-2009, 11:47 PM
At this point I think i'm just getting tired of the seesaw back and forth. Although the war definately helps the leveling and keeps things interesting.

Acreo Aeneas
09-13-2009, 12:18 PM
I'm tired as well. We lost Texas again and lost quite a bit of the midwest again after regaining it a few days back. I'm ready to give up on the game with our mere 9000 citizens vs. the rest of the U.S. hating countries. (Don't bring in our allies seeing how they can't help us fight our battles and if they lose their land, they can't even offer up a blockage. It's also rather worthless seeing how Canada is the only one able to even help us by blocking other countries near home. Everyone else is on the other side of the world in their own deep doo-doo.)

Scattershot
09-13-2009, 02:23 PM
At this point since we aren't being very effective against the eRussians I say it's time to annoy the eColumbians. Send our military and RW our Columbian held territories to get them out of the fight. Atleast with this they would have to go thru eMexico again to get back to us.

Either that or just declare war on eCanada so we can swap some territories with them to put them in touch with the Russians. Although that might cancel all our mpps so maybe not.

Scattershot
09-13-2009, 03:55 PM
Major battle going on in eCroatia right now. Battle is in overtime and keeps going back and forth in suburbia.

Makes me wish I hadn't fought in a useless Tennesse battle earlier.

Scattershot
09-13-2009, 05:56 PM
FYI I would suggest anyone living in the eUSA to purchase 2 moving tickets and hold onto them in the event we lose Florida and thus our only hospital.

Kulmar
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
FYI I would suggest anyone living in the eUSA to purchase 2 moving tickets and hold onto them in the event we lose Florida and thus our only hospital.

Yeah, I moved to greece a while back. Pretty stable over here...

Scattershot
09-15-2009, 07:06 PM
Since the battle of NJ and the high cost of moving tickets i've had 2 tickets tucked away just incase.

One thing that annoys me about the game is that anything in your inventory is automatically used when appropriate whether you want it to or not especially guns. So I used my 5 gold from the hardworker medal and bought an organzition to store things in that I don't want to use right away. I can also use it as a gifting partner.

If Florida falls I'll probalby move to Greece also.