PDA

View Full Version : TGU: Project Reality : Basic Infantry, January 23rd 23.00CET

Katanama
01-06-2010, 07:50 AM
DATE AND TIME: "January 23rd 23.00CET"

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call in the TGU channel 30 minutes before the module.
Anyone who is not present 10 mins before the scheduled start time will be counted as absent and will be disallowed from participating in the next module run for the game in which the module was missed.

Module Name: Project Reality basic infantry
Prerequisite: none
Instructor: Katanama

What not to post:
"What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
"Are non-supporting members allowed to participate?" Yes. However, supporting members get priority.
"It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!" Become one.
"Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Decent. There'll inevitably be a few cancelations before the session and there can be one or two no-shows on the day of the session.

Quick Session Information
Date: "January 23rd"
Time: "23.00CET"
Be on Teamspeak By: "22.45CET"
Estimated Duration: "one hours"
Server: IP/Password Given in Teamspeak
Module: "PR basic infantry"
Number of Students: "unlimited"
Credit badge:http://www.tacticalsites.com/~eroak/pins/Basic%20S.png

Ground Rules:
CHECK FIRE! Once on the server, hold your fire until specifically instructed to do so. This is very important so that your instructor can address everyone without background noise of weapons fire or explosions.
Listen to your instructor and follow their directions. It is important that everyone listen to the instructor and be ready to follow instructions so that the material in the module can be covered in a timely manner. The more the instructor has to be off-topic the longer the module will take to complete.
Minimize Com Chatter. Questions are greatly encouraged as part of the learning process, but many people may have questions at once. If you have a question or comment, simply type a request such as "question" or "comment" in the in-game chat and your instructor will call on you and let you have the com when they are able.

How Spots Are Assigned:
The first priority will be given to Supporting Members above non-Supporting Members. After that, People who have attended a TGU Basic Infantry course over those who have not. People who haven't attend a Basic Infantry course are allowed to sign up but will not be awared a badge until they passed or are writen off by a instructor.

A reserve list will be made up when all the playing spots are filled. Supporting members, once again, have priority. When a player with a spot cancels, they will be replaced by the first person on the reserve list.

How to Sign Up
IMPORTANT!
Players who no-show without notice for a session will be precluded from participating in the following session for the game where they were absent. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you can make it. Because class spaces are limited, please don't take a spot unless you're confident you can play.

To sign up, please simply reply with the following two items of information:
1) In house squad (unaffiliated if none)
2) Your in-game name.

Please reply to this message with the above information if you wish to sign up.
Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
Supporting Members get precendence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of signup determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.

RememberTheAlamo
01-06-2010, 06:49 PM
41st Delta Force
|TG-41st|Alamo

|TG-Irr|Nixon
01-06-2010, 07:23 PM
Irregulars
|TG-Irr|Nixon

Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
01-06-2010, 10:18 PM
Unaffiliated
|TG|Randy_Shughart_ClwFL

Really excited to be able to participate in my first class here at TG! Looking forward to it!

Feriluce
01-06-2010, 11:06 PM
Unaffiliated
Feriluce

sproge
01-08-2010, 11:14 AM
TG-SC
sproge

SlyJavi
01-09-2010, 01:21 AM
Unaffiliated
SlyJavi

CallousDisregard
01-10-2010, 11:36 PM
Unaffiliated
CallousDisregard

Tracy18
01-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Unaffiliated
Tracy9mm

brettwad
01-17-2010, 03:02 PM
|TG-Irr|
|TG=Irr|brettwad

|TG|HansBrix
01-18-2010, 07:45 PM
Unaffiliated
Hansbrix

|TG-Irr|Nixon
01-23-2010, 01:59 PM
Can some one tell me how to config TS3 with TG? I've deleted TS because of Mumble and now I can't find a D/L to the V2.0!

SlyJavi
01-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Can some one tell me how to config TS3 with TG? I've deleted TS because of Mumble and now I can't find a D/L to the V2.0!

I thought I knew how, but I can't seem to connect to the Teamspeak server. So, I jumped on mumble for now.

sproge
01-23-2010, 09:12 PM
good class, thank you for taking time for this.

Randy_Shughart_ClwFL
01-23-2010, 09:23 PM
Yep, great class, I definately learned several things even though I have been playing a little while already. Thanks for organizing and teaching it Kat.

|TG-Irr|Nixon
01-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Thanks mate, see you for an other class soon...

|TG|HansBrix
01-24-2010, 12:19 PM
It was a great class for the parts that I was there for. My apologies for leaving early everyone. I was getting kicked for the "rendx9.ll MD5 hash" error by PB too many times and thought I was serving more of a hindrance then a class mate. Hopefully when the server is patched I can join another session.