PDA

View Full Version : Operation Procyon - 28 February AAR & feedback

flakt
02-28-2010, 04:59 PM
post your AARs and feedback here

Merula
02-28-2010, 07:45 PM
Can't say much about the mission, especially after fusionpoo epic plan ended up with me and half of the squad I was in to land in the water, lose all equip and not having the BMD as support. And then I got shot, ran around the relatively undefended town, dodging BluFor and trying to find some bandages, fail and bled to death. :p

Merula
03-01-2010, 03:52 PM
Can't say much about the mission, especially after fusionpoo epic plan ended up with me and half of the squad I was in to land in the water, lose all equip and not having the BMD as support. And then I got shot, ran around the relatively undefended town, dodging BluFor and trying to find some bandages, fail and bled to death. :p

I think I should clarify that when I said "epic plan" it was not sarcastic: the idea to take control of the C130 to paradrop the squad from a different location than the one expected from BluFor is good and the surprise effect could have worked. Unfortunately, due to mainly NOT having any notes esplaining how things work in the mission (I hate it when it happens), the execution was based on assumed information, and that pretty much screwed us when we found ourselves without BMDs and lacking equipment.

Moral of the story: don't make the airplane controllable and have proper informations in the Notes section.