PDA

View Full Version : Last night apoligy

hummer
06-10-2010, 10:26 PM
sorry about last night guys my boss was over and he was gettin all pissed off when i showed him ARMA 2 since he isnt a computer player he was baffled at lobby sim (thought I was playing golf) and when i told him i cant funk off because you guys run a tight show he was like "so if you do this, or this or this, they ban you?" and im like yeah its to keep a-hole kids off, TG is a mature gamer community.

So i got up to take a leak and when i came back he was shooting people off the roof of the embassy. I can only thank god he diddnt find the push to talk key. Anyway i was in the middle of saying sorry (he called me a loser for getting upset haha) and to try to explain but it was too late i knew the kick was coming.

My sincere apoligies to whoever got TKed, please trust that I also come to TG to not have to deal with a-holes, the situation was bad i should have logged off before he had the chance to do that but hey hindsight being 20/20 and all that....

i figured this was the most formal way to go about saying sorry i hope i dont catch too much flack next time im on comms.

ForGlory&Pain
06-11-2010, 01:34 AM
LOL, you boss is a ****** **** **** ******* *****.

gridbum
06-12-2010, 01:13 AM
I lost my NVGs cause of that -_-.

No hard feelings :)