PDA

View Full Version : Tora Bora take 6

waldo170
08-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Well we were still at it long after dredge left, determined to win it for him in his name. We completed 3 tasks, 2 without dredge. Determined and undaunted by anything, we continued on. I believe we reached the final task when an AI took over someone at base and killed the HVT. I crashed to desktop twice, jake got banned off TS for 20 minutes by a spammer who complained against him. We had a good feeling about this mission and worked so hard to get that far just to have it taken from us by an AI. Comms were a mess because, a few people didnt have thier dlls running. Just for constructive purposes (Tarmpacket, vlaag) need help with getting thier dlls working. We had about 14 guys at the end working extremely hard:

jackbauer
IAJT
Jake Peril
Sceaduwe
bigsam656
DogOne
NFET
Century
Waldo170
SephVal
Lorelie (sorry if i mispelled)
Tomdackery
gridbum
(and the few more that were there for the 3rd task completion)
I believe those who stayed after most of the people left, deserve a ribbon for outstanding service and support. It was hell doing for these people sticking with it and trying to complete this mission. I hope that something comes from this.

please post you sides of the mission

Tarmpaket
08-08-2010, 11:23 PM
. Comms were a mess because, a few people didnt have thier dlls running. Just for constructive purposes (Tarmpacket, vlaag) need help with getting thier dlls working.

Well thats really odd since my radios worked perfect the rest of the mission and it worked good when we had the meeting back at base after dredge left but i'll look into it..

waldo170
08-09-2010, 12:04 AM
yea i could hear you all the time and so could others

ACOGRecon
08-09-2010, 12:07 AM
Which is weird considering I put Tarm and some others through a brief, yet thorough, ACRE check before the event. All systems were working as intended then,

Soupy_Norman
08-09-2010, 12:09 AM
AI took over someone at base and killed the HVT

This is a serious design flaw in the mission and has caused it to fail 4 out of 5 times ive played it. Force!! Fix it!!! Just make the HVT's disappear, and not in the CIA way kind of never to be heard of again...cough....thats against Geneva convention rules :D

Tarmpaket
08-09-2010, 12:29 AM
I'm thinking the same thing acog since i heard everyone except 2 late JIP's perfect on radio and direct and i heard noone complaining in my squad that i was centered they said they heard me on directional when i tested everything in the beginning might be something wrong tho since my ts does not show that running application 1.07 thing like it does for everyone else.

Kief
08-09-2010, 08:36 AM
..... might be something wrong tho since my ts does not show that running application 1.07 thing like it does for everyone else.

I have the same problem. Can't seem to fix it at all. Don't know what's wrong.

BabylonCome
08-09-2010, 01:18 PM
Did you delete the 1.0.6 dll from the TS directory before installing the 1.0.7 version of ACRE?