PDA

View Full Version : Jet Flight Training

TMan
01-13-2011, 07:00 PM
Project Reality Jet Flight Training

http://imod.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/battlefield2-jet.jpg

This event is for pilot trainees that want to learn to fly from an expert pilot: JaFaR Ironclad

JaFaR Ironclad will training flight operations for up to 8 pilots.

DATE AND TIME: "January 16th, 2011 1100 PST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST"

Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call in the TGU channel 30 minutes before the event.

Reserves will be called from a reserve list if players on the roster are no shows.

Module Name: TGU Jet Flight Training
Prerequisite: none
Coordinator: TMAN

What not to post:
"What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out. I posted 3 time zones already.
"Are non-supporting members allowed to participate?" Yes. Priority for the roster is listed below.
"Can you change the date?" No, the date is set.
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Decent. There'll inevitably be a few cancellations.

Quick Event Information
Date: "January 16th"
Time: "1100 PST / 1300 CST / 1400 EST "
Be on Teamspeak By: "10.30PST"
Estimated Duration:Plan for 2 hours, but if it is fun, it can go longer or until everyone leaves.
Server: Password Given in Teamspeak. TGU Training Server
Module: " TGU Jet Flight Training "
Number of Participants: "8"
Credit badge:None. http://www.tacticalsites.com/~eroak/pins/2142%20Pilot%20S.png

How Spots Are Assigned:

This is for players that don't normally get to fly for one reason or another. If great pilots sign up, they will be evaluated and probably not be allowed to fly. This is for players that don't get to fly on the regular server, either because they need practice or are scared to do it.

If there is more than a 8 person interest, TG supporting members will get priority. I will fill the roster based on that, bumping non-TG players / non-supporting members if the demand grows beyond 8. Priority will go to supporting members, TG members then the general public in that order.

How to Sign Up

To sign up, please simply reply with the following items of information:
1) In house squad (unaffiliated if none)
2) Your in-game name.
3) Can you fly / ability?
4) Want to be a spotter or AA ground target?

Please reply to this message with the above information if you wish to sign up.
Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis, "expert" pilots will not get to fly in this event.

ROSTERS

Vouk
01-13-2011, 10:00 PM
Unaffiliated
Vouk
Noob at flying (Joystick present)
If my skill doesn't suffice or when there's nothing to do, sure I'll help

Keating
01-13-2011, 10:44 PM
Unaffiliated
Keating444
I have flown many helos in Bad Company 2, and flown in a couple jets in BF2, but haven't touched an aircraft in PR
Not sure I understand the question, but I'll do whatever I need to, and would like to learn as many roles as possible

Jag Freeze
01-13-2011, 11:34 PM
1) Unaffiliated
2) jagfreez3
3) I can fly quite well. Can take off/land and can carry out most fire missions (bombing runs,etc.) My Hunting/Air-to-Air combat can use some improvement.
4) I would love to help out and have the more inexperienced pilots use me to better their skills.

Ytman
01-13-2011, 11:34 PM
Unaffiliated
ytman
Yes
Capable for dogfighting exercises and CAS lazings, Also willing to be a target

whizzo
01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
I'm in.

1) Unaffiliated.
2) [PBE] whizzo91
3) I fly trans choppers a lot. definitely not world-class, but i'm OK, i guess.
4) While I primarily want to learn how to fly jets, the lazing side would be interesting as well. of course, if you need an extra target driver, i'll do that as well.

desant_1
01-14-2011, 03:41 PM
1) 69th
2) |TG-69th|desant
3) basic take-off/landing
4) would rather stick with flying

TMan
01-16-2011, 03:05 PM
Class complete roster:

Katanama
Keating
whizzo91