PDA

View Full Version : Games Tonight

Jack Bauer
04-29-2011, 12:49 AM
Great games tonight fellas, great leading by all. To those who waited an eternity I want to say thank you, I know that it is not an easy thing to do that... patiently. At the time of this writing they were still looking for the drug lord, and we (me more specifically) resulted in shooting people with no avail.... Good mission and great team work by all.

Always remember to watch our six!!

Jack Bauer
04-29-2011, 01:56 PM
umm this is an AAR???? It was a comment about last nights gaming......Are not AARs taged AAR

ACOGRecon
04-29-2011, 07:11 PM
I moved it, discussion related to a night missions etc can be classified as AAR's. Not trying to start anything here Jack, just trying to maintain that all post mission discussion should stay in this forum.

Jack Bauer
04-29-2011, 07:23 PM
No issues here, its just good to know then... Ill just start telling people thanks for waiting and good games on TS then.

LowSpeedHighDrag
05-15-2011, 01:23 AM
From Domi to great back to back coops.
Great games, great fun tonight by all.

Sent from my iMind using Jedi trick

AnimalMother
05-24-2011, 12:36 PM
had great fun on a mission last night, it was the vietnam one where you have to take back some research facility before then pushing through and securing a town (on lingor)

Was part of the HQ squad, after a while third put me on door gunner for the huey to give the pilot something to do. So off we went to do a 'recon' of the final town. Sure enough the second we come into view there are tracers coming up from all over, I'm burning through ammo on the M240 and then we take an RPG hit. Phlo and I say our farewells to each other on the slow and painful descent down to earth. However by some miracle we survived the crash (the chopper didn't blow up), sadly we had no means of explosives to destroy the huey to deny the enemy the resources (ok, to make it respawn). So we pushed on into the town, made contact, phlo got hit. try to patch him up but he needs a medic. I then make the trek from within enemy territory towards our medic black python, constantly calling over the 343 to him, as phlo had stopped talking, my guy was making some rather disturbing 'i'm near to death' noises. Eventually made it to 'safety' where BP does his magic, though i'll quote "Holy crap, how is he (phlo) still alive, infact how are you both?"

so after the epic walk with phlo on my back, we got patched up grabbed some satchels and made our way back to the chopper to blow it up. needless to say it failed, got there planted the satchel, thought against the timer was going to get to a safe distance when a DSKm just rips me to pieces. I then abandoned the idea of trying to get it :p

all in all this will probably be one of most memorable missions on ARMA, how we managed to break contact and how i didn't get shot whilst carrying phlo for the 1km? distance i'll never know.

GG guys
(and yes this post turned out to be a bit longer then I initially expected)

LowSpeedHighDrag
05-24-2011, 09:14 PM
Nice read, Animal.
Keep them coming