PDA

View Full Version : TGU Back to Back to Back to Back to Basics Project Reality Squad Leader and Infantry

Delta*RandyShugart*
05-16-2011, 04:04 PM
TGU Presents: Back to Back to Back to Back to Basics Project Reality Squad Leader and Infantry Tactics Session.

Sign ups will End Friday May 20 11:59pm EST - However those who did not sign up will be able to Join the TGU Session upon entering the TGU TeamSpeak Channel announcing themselves and will then fall into one of the courses being run.
DATE AND TIME: "Saturday May 21st, 11am EST - 5pm EST"

Players who have signed up will be required to be in TeamSpeak for roll call in the TGU channel 10 minutes before the module starts.
Anyone who is not present 5 mins before the scheduled start time will be counted as absent (if you have not contacted me before hand).

Module Name:Basic Squad Leader Course
Prerequisite: None

Topics Covered:

Introduction/Getting Started
Squad Leader Kit Layout
General Advice
Squad Psychology
Squad Layout kits/suggestion of kits
Basic Infantry Tactics
Placing Assets
How to use the SL Radio properly

Module Name:Basic Infantry Course
Prerequisite: None

Topics Covered:

Individual Soldier Skills
Infantry Kits
Understanding the Squad Leader
Working with the squad
Communication

What not to post:
"What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
"Are non-supporting members allowed to participate?" This is an open Course, and is strictly based upon signing up, SM's will not be given priority over Non-SM's.
"Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
"I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" This is a Open House TGU Session of Sorts, throughout the time listed we will be conducting the Courses listed, if you wish to participate you will be able to.
Quick Session Information
Date:Saturday May 21st
Time:11am EST
Be on Teamspeak By:10:50am EST
Server: IP/Password Given in Teamspeak
Module:Basic Squad Leader & Basic Infantry
Number of Students:5+
Credit badge: Yes

Ground Rules:
CHECK FIRE! Once on the server, hold your fire until specifically instructed to do so. This is very important so that your instructor can address everyone without background noise of weapons fire or explosions.
Listen to your instructor and follow their directions. It is important that everyone listen to the instructor and be ready to follow instructions so that the material in the module can be covered in a timely manner. The more the instructor has to be off-topic the longer the module will take to complete.
Minimize Com Chatter. Questions are greatly encouraged as part of the learning process, but many people may have questions at once. If you have a question or comment, simply type a request such as "question" or "comment" in the in-game chat and your instructor will call on you and let you have the com when they are able.

**Any messing around - Firing in Main Base, Goofing off while the TGU Sessions are in progress, deliberate TKing and other things you would not do on the TG PR Server will result in you being asked to leave and your name will be given to the PR Admins for further disciplinary action.

How Spots Are Assigned:
How to Sign Up
IMPORTANT!
Players who no-show without notice for a session will be precluded from participating in the following session for the game where they were absent. Don't let your team mates down! Only sign up if you can make it.
To sign up, please simply reply with the following two items of information:
1) In house squad (unaffiliated if none)
2) Your in-game name.

Please reply to this message with the above information if you wish to sign up.
You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.

Instructors: |TG-31st|Magnum.P.I., & others TBA

*There will be live fire exercises upon the completion of the sessions, all squad leaders will have a turn at taking the helm and applying what they have learned within the live fire drills.

hotfranc
05-16-2011, 04:33 PM
1) In house squad: 15th Expeditionary force
2) Your in-game name: |TGXV|hotfranc

CallousDisregard
05-16-2011, 05:32 PM
Unaffiliated
CallousDisregard

Ytman
05-16-2011, 07:08 PM
1) TGU Instructor Aide
2) ytman

jake10x10
05-16-2011, 08:44 PM
1) Unaffiliated
2) jake10x10

VCDreves
05-16-2011, 11:12 PM
1) Irregulars
2) |TG-Irr|Dreves

CR8Z
05-17-2011, 02:26 AM
1) Unaffiliated
2) CR8Z

Feriluce
05-17-2011, 12:33 PM
1) Unaffiliated
2) Feriluce

kushanagi
05-18-2011, 09:29 AM
1) unaffiliated
2) kushanagi

Can't wait to play with you!

Delta*RandyShugart*
05-21-2011, 01:16 PM
I want to apologize to those who were planning on attending after the time of 12pm EST. The TG PR Private server is not active it was active last week but since it is not active today we are currently using a different communities server and after the class which is in session right now is over we will not be having another session today.

My apologies on behalf of the TGU Instructors.