Date: 14th JAN2012
Class Type: Basic and Advanced Assault Tactics
Instructor: Damion Rayne

Date: PENDING
Class Type: Basic and Advanced Engineering Tactics
Instructor: Pending

DamionRayne
01-02-2012, 04:53 PM
If you would like to sign up as an Advanced Kit Instructor for BF3 please send me a private message on the forums and we'll get something set up. We are still looking for advanced Recon and Support instructors. Please be sure to check this forum often for updates.

_DR

aember
01-02-2012, 11:33 PM
Will the Jan 7th course be the same as the Dec 3rd one? i.e. will I miss out on much if I skip it?

DamionRayne
01-03-2012, 04:22 AM
If you've done basic and advanced infantry already, you wont miss much.

hil3illy
01-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Hi Damion, I'd be interested in doing the Jan 14th course. It being the same day as the scrim though I am unsure if I am going to be able to wrangle enough time in the day todo both. If you could put me down as a maybe and I will update again sooner to the date.

Greg
01-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Yeah, I would like to attend both classes. I made it to the last half of the Dec 3rd class and I have been periodically checking to see if there would be anymore BF3 classes held. I really enjoyed what I was there for on the 3rd and I'm excited to learn as much as I can. This game is seriously sweet; I only wish I had more time to play it and decimate it's learning curve the way it deserves, and the way I would have been able to in the past through binging. Unfortunately that's not an option these days so I'm hoping to gain some wisdom from the TGU crew where I'm sure there is an abundance. I really want to slow things down in my game and start to communicate more.
(malicious)

QuantumQrack
01-04-2012, 12:58 PM
Interested in the class on the 7th.

weaponx77
01-06-2012, 06:38 PM
I'm interested, too.

DamionRayne
01-07-2012, 02:13 AM
To all those that have signed up, the course will take place at 1900 Hours, Eastern Standard Time (US). This is for the course on the 7th, which is tomorrow.

-DR

Smokey_MkII
01-07-2012, 05:28 AM
Hi, I'm new to TG and TGU so I'm not 100% on procedure, but I'd like to attend the Jan 14th course. What's the upper limit on class size btw? Also, will you be repeating the basic and advanced infantryman course next month? Thanks.

Edit - I've realised that due to time difference your course on the 7th is due to begin on the morning of my 8th tomorrow. It's short notice, but would I be able to attend? Sorry to ask so many noob questions btw. And finally, how does one attend? By joining the server at the right time and joining the appropriate channel on Teamspeak?

Thanks for your help.

DamionRayne
01-07-2012, 04:58 PM
Yes you can attend that's not an issue.

DamionRayne
01-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Advanced assault class at 1900 hours EST. Can't figure out what time this is in your TZ? You obviously don't know how to use google.