PDA

View Full Version : Time for a Break

shirokuma
12-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Hey guys, well I figure I should let you know.. I am going to be taking a little break from WOW. one reason is I got my ps3 and the other is I am just burnt out with the game. I just need to get away from it for a little bit. GOOD luck in the continue success in BWL and hopefully see you guys soon

Shirokuma

orion808
12-08-2006, 11:48 AM
See ya round Shiro. Come back soon...keep us in the loop. Always good playing with you.

Iliana
12-08-2006, 12:16 PM
Booooo who am I supposed to harass now?! You know I do it out of some type of love though shiro!

Gaviin
12-08-2006, 12:55 PM
PS3... shameful.

But in all seriousness, it's sad to see you go, Shiro. I've always enjoyed your company in game, and I consider you to be a friend. I hope you can break free of Sony's brainwashing and come back to WoW at some point soon. :) Until then, enjoy yourself and take care!

Oh, and while you're gone, make sure you lrn2playnoob!

Pistos
12-08-2006, 01:11 PM
Booooooooo!

I can certainly understand needing to take a break but I hope it isn't a long one. While I'm rooting for the PS3 to be cool I hope its not TOO cool. And while Gav considers you a friend I consider you a dirty smelly ninja noob that still owes me 4g from various "What set piece is going to drop" bets!

Chuckles-TLC
12-08-2006, 02:20 PM
Awe... If you senior hunters leave who's gonna teach us youngsters to be good hunters? ;)

Have fun and enjoy your new toy. :row__572:

Muirc
12-08-2006, 04:23 PM
Hey guys, well I figure I should let you know.. I am going to be taking a little break from WOW. one reason is I got my ps3 and the other is I am just burnt out with the game. I just need to get away from it for a little bit. GOOD luck in the continue success in BWL and hopefully see you guys soon

Shirokuma

Bah.....that's a poor excuse.....I have both the PS3 and Wii .... and I'm still here :row__735:

But seriously, I'm sure I'll see you back in game soon. Won't be the same without the countless whispers during MC runs while we pewpewpew. Have fun!!!

Drate
12-08-2006, 06:00 PM
Huntar...you cant leave....now who can i pick on

ccapoldo
12-08-2006, 07:02 PM
HUNTER! Fine! See you when you get back. I'll have a Luna shaped cookie waiting for you.

Silchar
12-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Have a great break and enjoy that PS3. See ya soon.

Haletma
12-08-2006, 08:07 PM
See you when your back Shiro. And Iliana come on you have more than enough to pick on while Shiro's taking a break, let's see there's Gaviin, Pistos, Baylord and Hmm a certain dirty old priest. ;p

baylord
12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
NOOOOO....u dirty huntard....come back soon, i won't have anyone to talk crap too...well meybe gaviin, but he actually has good comebacks

Ashenhart
12-10-2006, 09:39 PM
Shiro,

I know all about taking a break.. I played 2142 for awhile and now slapping in a little WoW and feeling a bit more energized..

You always have a home when you are ready!!