1. Test your missions on a Dedicated Server before Submision.
Continued submission of missions with errors when running on Dedicated Servers will cause content that you submit to be delayed and or rejected untill proven to run on a Dedicated Server [Charlie].
2. Mission Intro/Videos, make them optinal.
If you enjoy making intro videos make them optional at the mission start via a paramater.
Also, intros are to be disabled after mission start, and not to be viewed by players joining in progress.
3. Mission Content, Please adhere to the TG primer and standards for content.
Fun missions are great, but please adhere to TG's Primer and Standards.
Silly naming, Racial, and Offensive content is not to be used. Given the nature of the game about shooting things, there is some leeway.
This however is not an excuse to bring in topics considered bad form, or openly hostile/offensive.
4. Mission Naming, must meet the criteria mentioned above.
Resubmission of Missions with the same name/version is not permitted, submission of a mission with a same version as a previous, or other test build will not be accepted.
Mission names are encouraged to be in the following format: CO05_NAME_v##.landmass.pbo TVT64_NAME_R##B##.landmass.pbo
5. Mission Addon Requirements.
Missions should adherer to TG's existing modpack, exceptions are permitted by request thru the mission development form but each will be on a case by case basis. If needed, integrate the content into the mission but keep the file size manageable (under 2mb).
6. Win/Lose Conditions.
Win and Lose conditions must be present, and working.
Coop missions are highly encouraged to have Lose conditions, that do not degrade the quality of gameplay.
TVT's with out a Victory or Lose condition are not permitted. Highly imbalanced TVT conditions are not encouraged.
7. Mission Descriptions
Missions must contain a detailed description of the mission in the submission post.
IE: Copy and paste your mission briefing into your submission post.
The admins are doing this because we are making a mission description thread in the forums of every mission we host.
Any missions without a detailed description will not be accepted.
8. TG reserves the right to not host any mission it does not want for any reason.
We will make every effort to host your mission.
However, if we do not host your mission, we will gladly explain what is the reasoning behind our decision.
TG also reserves the right to alter these rules at any time.
9. Multi Mission Uploads
If the mission maker has more than one mission to be uploaded at once, they must put all missions into a single zip or rar file.
Note: Posts will be archived (read: soft deleted) when the enclosed missions are uploaded to the server.
* DATE: 11/3/2012
* MISSION MAKER: OPS
* MISSION NAME: Basic Intro to Land Nav
* FILE NAME: TGU_22_Landnav.mbg_celle2.pbo
* VERSION: 1
* # PLAYER SLOTS: 22/ - Total Slots, Suggested Minimum
* DOWNLOAD LINK: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/29314101/TG...celle2.pbo.zip
* REQUIRED CONTENT: [Bravo Preset]
* PREVIOUS VERSION REMOVAL:No
* UPLOAD TO: Charlie
* DETAILED DESCRIPTION: Basic Land Nav Coure assessment with Land Nav Course and instruction.
* DATE: 12/09/2012
* MISSION MAKER: Dimitrius
* MISSION NAME: Raid Patrol Nagara
* FILE NAME: CO_21_Raid_Patrol_Nagara_V2.Takistan.pbo
* VERSION: 2
* # PLAYER SLOTS: 21/11 - Total Slots, Suggested Minimum
* DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/?isre0m1e4kqza3l
* REQUIRED CONTENT: ex. [A2/OA/ACE/ACRE/CBA]
* PREVIOUS VERSION REMOVAL: no
* UPLOAD TO: Bravo
* DETAILED DESCRIPTION: United States Marines conduct a combat raid on Nagara and search for ammo caches along the way. -ACE -ACRE -CBA Max players - 21. Min players - 11. JIP and Respawn.
Last edited by Unkl; 12-09-2012 at 08:00 PM.
Reason: Uploaded to Bravo