Seems like a fresh install didn't solve all the problems.
I'm having problems with the JayArma2Lib_New. It shows as black in Sixupdater while the previous JayArma2Lib shows as green. Hence I can't download the new version via 6. I went thru Sarge's checklist, did all the stuff in the same order etc. I can connect to Bravo normally. I just get a dialog box in the upper right side of the screen, that says that JayArma2Lib isn't up to date.
Anyone got any ideas?
Is anyone else experiencing this? I had the same problem before and after the ACE 537 server update.
Proud to have been part of the 101st Siege Corps of Engineers
Note that the startup line is made by the ArmA launcher, not by me. (tgace contains all the five ace mods)
I've tried to substitute the languagecore.pbo.bi with new one that can be found in BIS forums but this didn't help. (I tried this within the normal dta folder and the one in the expancion/beta folder aswell). This had helped previously but not now.
The game works when connetting to Alpha without any problems. The startup for Alpha is as follows:
Good morning Hablos, first all three CBA's are now required since the latest updates as per the developers. Create a desktop icon from Sixupdater for Bravo server and try launching with that. Your @Tgace folder might be the problem because it is looking for the @ACE folders one by one. I am not a tech wiz just observing.
Last edited by SARGE; 04-24-2012 at 11:07 AM.
We Work as a Team to Build a Team to Grow as a Team