I am going to spend part of my day going through the missions that we have on the servers. Many of them just don't play right under TG standards or just don't work due to bugs. Many of us who have been admins know how cluttered the list is and cleaning it up a bit could make it easier to choose missions and possibly allow more TG designed missions to be put it their place.
-->Admins, if there is a problem with this just let me know.
1. Is the mission description well laid out and descriptive.
2. Is the mission creative and support TG style of play.
3. Does it support a reasonable amount of players.
4. Does the mission have replay value without getting boring.
5. Does it allow the mission leader a chance to layout a well thought plan instead of just running and gunning.
FORMER 22ND RRR/FORMER 1ST JTOC/ ALWAYS A TACTICALGAMER