* In-House Division: RRR's
* Leadership Abilities: FTL or SL if really needed.
* Specialities (Include Vehicles): Normal infantry duties and amored driver.
* Willingness to CO:No
* Pathfinder?:Hell no!!That is for the guys with hair on their teeth.
Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord and has made the Lord his hope and confidence-Jeremiah17:7
* In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none). - None in house.
* Leadership Abilities - I run the Hotel coy (air section) for the BPA in IC-ArmA (100+ player tournament), and was 2 i/c of the air section previous campaign.
* Specialities (Include Vehicles). - Pilot for air transport or gunner/pilot for attack helo.
* Willingness to CO - I would be happy to run the air section, but not overall command.
* Pathfinder? No.
* In-House Division (Unaffiliated if none). None
* Leadership Abilities YES
* Specialities (Include Vehicles). HUMVEE/STYKER MK19/M2 rifleman/AT
* Willingness to CO YES
* Pathfinder? not sure what that is, and in that case I guess I'm not one
* In-House Division: 22nd
* Leadership Abilities: SL if necessary
* Specialities (Include Vehicles): infantry, tracked/wheeled vehicles
* Willingness to CO: No
* Pathfinder?: Yes
Please place me in the reserves - I just found out that I will probably have to work Sunday afternoon, and I don't know yet when, how long, etc... If the weather will be bad, I should be here. If not, all bets are off.
Last edited by BarnacleofDoom; 04-17-2009 at 01:29 PM.
Reason: Reserve request...