TG has been challenged by DEFR community for a 2142 Scrim. Since there has been some interest among TG players the signup is now officially open.
Date: Sunday 1/23/11
Time: 8:00 PM GMT
Be on Teamspeak 7:00 PM GMT
We will be moving to DEFR Teamspeak at 7:30 PM GMT. This is for easier organization and incase of any problems. DEFR TS info IP: 18.104.22.168 Port: 9987 (I will be moving players there to the right channel.)
Players will be required for TeamSpeak roll call 1 hour before the scrim.
Anyone who is not present 40 mins before the scheduled start time will be moved to the bottom of the signup order.
Server: DEFR training server. Details of the server and password will be given in TS before scrim.
Maps: Both TG and DEFR will pick one map.
Players: 12v12. If we dont enough players or they dont we will play with what we got.
Format: Teams will play 2 rounds on each map, 1 on attack and 1 on defense. That equals 4 rounds.
Tickets: 100 tickets per round. May be upgraded if we really get 12vs12
- Level 1 unlocks only
- No RDX on flags
- Otherwise basic TG rules
- If something is unclear ask and Ill reply
How Playing Spots Are Assigned:
One slot will be saved for myself.
* Players will be signed up on a first-come first-served basis.
* Supporting Members get precedence in the order they sign up, then Non-Supporting Members afterwards. Your SM status at the time of sign-up determines which list you will be on. Once you post, you cannot become a SM later to work your way up the list.
* You can pull out, but if you reconfirm, you will find yourself at the bottom of the roster.
* You may not hand over your spot to another specific player. Your spot will be given to the next available player.
IHS if affiliatied / None
Do you want to SL? (we need 2 SL)
What map would you like to play? (suggest 2 different maps)
Sign-up closes 19th January.
What not to post:
* "What time will it be in my time zone?" Work it out.
* "Are non-supporting members allowed to play?" Yes. However, supporting members get priority.
* "It's not fair! I keep getting pushed out by Supporting Members!"Become one.
* "Can you change the date?" No, the date is confirmed.
* "I'm on the reserve list. How good are my chances of playing if I show up?" Fairly high. Inevitably, there are a few cancellations before the match and there's usually one or two no-shows on the day of the match.
Do you want to SL? in general yes, but depends on the maps and I hope we'll get better SLs than me
What map would you like to play? Operation Shingle 16p, Shuiha Taiba 16p (not joking)
<FINArsi, I couldn't hear a proper word from you on TS, there was so much shooting, but I suppose you were informing me about this>
IHS if affiliatied / None |TG-Irr|BrownCoat2000 Do you want to SL? (we need 2 SL) I will SL (be warned I dont have any Scrim experience) What map would you like to play? (suggest 2 different maps) No preference