1. Tllyx + gunner into heli for Bravo.
2. Zho, Ferris, and Flip to jump in jeep/quad to rush Bravo. *PRACTICE THIS* A slow start will cripple us. This needs to be done without talking and with clockwork precision.
3. Tllyx's 2 other people pick up heavy tanks and roll out.
+ 30 seconds
- Tllyx flies into Bravo and engages infantry. This is suicidal, I know, but we need to ensure Bravo is ours off the bat.
- Zho, Ferris, and Flip to ensure Bravo cap is ours. Medic heavy, with 2 tracers per squad, with 1 ball per squad.
- Tanks move into 1st flag, cap it, and move for Bravo *CAP RADIUS*. Not "on the side of the boat" or "somewhere to snipe from" but "on flag radius, physically preventing an enemy cap."
+ 60 seconds -- if we win Bravo
- Zho to pick up a jeep and rush 3rd flag and kill tanks, cause mayhem
- Ferris + Flip to move into 3rd flag by any means possible. No one defends Bravo. Pack tracers + RPGs because their heli will see you.
+ 60 seconds -- if we lose Bravo
- Zho, Ferris, Flip, rushing to Bravo with smoke and medics, right on flag cap radius.
- Tllyx's tanks to be there with us -- likely suicidal for tanks, but they'll provide cover for our advance.
+120 seconds -- if we win Bravo and move on to 3rd flag
- Push for 3rd flag cap radius. Eliminate all contacts
- This is where it gets heavy for Tllyx -- they'll flank, and he needs to hunt them down because our jeep response will be too slow
- Leave them 20m of sand infront of their main before we shoot.
- Unbridled agression
- Ensure 1st firefight is ours: throw everything we've got at it. (Elaboration on this during the Wed/Fri practice)
- Constantly pushing for more ground: only when we're faced with an uncapturable flag do we cool off
This is a discussion thread. Plan changes will be in a new thread. Once I see enough good ideas, I'm making Atacama Draft 2 thread.