* To change your DayZ UI options, go to OPTIONS > GAME OPTIONS > DayZ UI. This will only affect the DayZ UI elements, unfortunately it is not saving to the config file so each time you restart ArmA2 you will need to change this setting.
* You will receive a serialization warning in game when changing the DayZ UI option, just ignore it by clicking continue it will be gone in next update.
* DayZ UI Debug option is not working properlly (no debug indicator at the moment). deal-with-it.jpg
* [NEW] Bear trap has chance to spawn on infected hunters
* [FIXED] Graphical glitches with dead bodies (Bodies should now not display graphical glitches)
* [NEW] Three UI options available: Default (indicators only), Debug (indicators + debug window), None (only base ArmA2 UI)
* [FIXED] Converting between magazine types resets ammo count (Now only contains previous number of rounds)
* [FIXED] Vehicle and tents not saving (Now they save correctly)
I was encouraged by the number of people who showed up for Island Ep2 event on our Arma side. We filled the server and some super old forgotten faces peeked into our corner. This includes one of our...
Posted By |TG| B (2 Comments)
03-03-2014, 09:50 AM in |TG| B