* Feature - Introduction of action points: each transport or military action as of now requires an action point from the town of origin. Each player´s town has two action points available from its inception. Every five town hall stages this number is increased by one (meaning that a town with a town hall level of ten has a total of four action points available).
* Feature - Buying research with crystals: when researching ´Glass´ it is now possible to complete researches by adding a certain amount of crystals. The amount of crystals is dependent on the research and from the amount of research already completed by the researchers. The amount of crystals traded in hitherto is not applicable to this.
* Feature - New building: Governor´s Residence. All palaces in towns which are not the home town will be converted to this building. The function of this building: Please see next feature
* Feature - Introduction of corruption in the colonies: in all towns aside from the home town corruption is as of now present. This has a negative impact on the production of resources, research and satisfaction. By expanding the governor´s residence the amount of corruption is reduced. As soon as you have reached an expansion stage in your town that is one below the amount of towns possessed, there will be no more corruption in your town. Corruption will be increased step-wise with the upcoming releases to its full strength. The current and actual corruption (in brackets) will be displayed in the town hall.
* Feature - Messages to the diplomat are now specially marked
* Feature - Treaty offers can now be managed at the Diplomacy Advisor
* Bugfix - Messages to the diplomat from users without an alliance are now correctly displayed
* Bugfix - Messages to the diplomat from users with an alliance are now correctly displayed
I'm really wishing action points were scalable according to the size of your fleet or something, at least as far as trading is concerned. I mean, I have eight or so cargo ships, and most of the cargo I send out doesn't require an entire ship. In a real-world situation, I could send out my entire fleet to different places at once, instead of having to wait hours for more action points to return. It would be nice if I could do the same here.