I was bored so I threw this together based on some screen-shots I took. There are two main groups of commands, "Tactical" and "Orders"...
1) "Medic" is under Tactical
2) There is a "Hold Fire" rule of engagement under Tactical, but you can also give a cease fire order.
3) There are three "Follow Me"s in there - I wonder if they cause different follow methods by the AI.
- If you aim at a building, you get an extra option 'assault building'. When this command is given, the AI will stack up at the doors and clear the building one room at a time.
- If you aim at a player, you get other options like 'treat wounded' if a player is hurt or 'follow player' which can be useful to split up the squad in fireteams.