Thread: Basic PR Heliocoper
06-30-2009, 07:42 PM #1
- Join Date
- Sep 2007
- 189th Bunker - you can look but you cannot find me
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Basic PR Heliocoper
Ever said to yourself, “dammit if I could only fly”? I crash every time I take off. I hate embarrassing myself when trying to learn to fly.
Then this is the class for you.
Learn the basics of helicopter flight from someone that just learned the basic tricks required. This will be nothing fancy, but you should be able to fly and land after this class on Kashan.
I am looking for students that DO NOT ALREAY KNOW HOW TO FLY THAT WANT TO LEARN BASICS.
Date: Thursday, July 2, 2009
Time: 1900 PM (7PM) Central European Time (Germany). That is 1 PM EST USA Time.
Buffer: Show up 15 minutes early to get set up.
Location: TGU Channel in TS for communications; a Training Server for play (we will find one).
Class: Basic Helicopter
Pre-requisites: Player must be petrified of flying and in risking game embarrassment when doing so.
Contents: Engine warm-up, takeoff, flight, landing without crashing, crate drop run, troop drop run.
Number of Students: 2-3 max, first come first served.
Sign up format:
In Game Name:
How long have you been here at TG?:
Experience with PR:
Experience flying transport helicopters in PR:
How sacred are you flying IN GAME with a full combat squad in your transport chopper:
1. If you have the desire to fly transport (Blackhawk or HIP), than this is for you (Kashan is a starting point for pilots).
2. If TG Training Server is not on PR, we will use someone else’s training server.
3. Meet in TGU channel on Team Speak.
4. Sign up in the PR forum, not in the TGU forum.