1stMIP Stratis Campaign Episode 2
by, 03-13-2013 at 08:19 AM (6849 Views)
We have room for new and veteran ArmA players. Contact me if you`d like to join our training/scenario sessions.
March 17 (Sunday) 1300 EST / 1700 GMT
- This is a persistent ArmA3 campaign in which you join 1st Mechanized Infantry Platoon in their adventures on Stratis Island. All scenarios in the campaign are connected with each other and our actions will have consequences in future episodes.
- About 1stMIP
- 1stMIP Steam Group
- 1stMIP BIS Campaign Development Group
- Announcements and Updates
- Hybrid Coop and TvT Multiplayer Scenarios.
- 2 - 8 Players
Mission Parameters and Scripts
- Rally Point/SL Respawn
- Custom Difficulty (Veteran settings with 3rd Person / AI Skill Normal)
- 1stMIP and OpFor Bases (Patrols, guards, training courses and animated AI performing various duties for ambiance)
- Dynamic Patrols
- Revive (Coming soon)
- Custom Ammo Crates [VAS]
- Ambient Radio Chatter [Clarkey]
- Camera script for videography
- HMM Stance Indicator
- ShackTac Fireteam HUD
Scenarios in this Episode
- Training [Launchers and explosives]
- Training [Squad Movement]
- Crash Response and Investigation (See Briefing)
Briefing / Crash Response and Investigation
- We have a crashed RAH-66 Comanche attack helicopter reported in our sector. Our mission is to locate the crash site, search for the missing pilots, investigate the wreck to identify the cause of the crash and collect sensitive material.
Previously in the Campaign
- Episode 1 (1stMIP deployed to Kamino base on Stratis island. A training session was conducted on assault rifles and grenade launchers followed by live combat training against OpFor in a modified firing range. The team also responded to an OpFor invasion attempt of Stratis Air Base. Threat eliminated but MIPs suffered casualties. HQ has orders to increase the small unit training sessions to minimize the casualties in future operations.