T-Bear's Combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• T-Bear's Combat

Theres probably a better name for this, but last night we were all calling this "T-Bears Combat" just because he was the first one to suggest playing CO this way.

Basically, in T-Bear's Combat, Aliens are not allowed to evolve lifeforms higher than Gorges, or 3rd Hive abilities. Marines are not allowed to buy Shotguns, HMGs, GLs, JPs, or HA.

We played several rounds of T-Bear's combat last night, and everyone agreed it was great fun. It really helps relieve the monotony of normal CO games, and with all LA LMGs vs lower lifeforms, you get a lot more teamwork than normal CO games as well. One skilled Fade or Jetpack can't win the game on his own anymore.

This should be a standard playmode for CO on the TG server, possibly with a longer timelimit (since it does get a bit harder to kill a hive with only LMGs).

Re: T-Bear's Combat

are you allowed to upgrade the weapon damage?

Comment

Marines can get armor/ weapon upgradess ender. I think T_BEAR combat is a million times better than normal combat. T_BEAR combat balances out higher lifeforms very well. It really pisses me off when I see a fade or onos with full upgrades on a CO match especially when its a 3v3 or similar size game. Its just impossible to kill a higher lifeform in CO even if the player isn't very skilled at fade or onos.

Comment

T_BEAR's combat isn't that different from how I usually play. I think it's a good idea.

Mines for the win.

Comment

This sounds like a lot of fun, and most of the time I don't evolve any higher than skulk. Hopefully we can try this out some time. I will miss xenocide though :(

Comment

The only bad thing about "T_BEAR's Combat" is the name.

:D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X