X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tourney Matches: Week 5

Map: ns_nancy

Monday, July 11, 10:15PM
    Spongebob Mob VS Suicide Kings (by forfeit)

Wednesday, July 13, 10:15PM (demo)
    Dark Eagle Ops VS Tactically Dangerous (Alien tie, TD won tie breaker as Aliens)

All times are Eastern

This is the first round of the losers bracket. Teams who lose in this round will be eliminated from the tournament.

Please post substitute requests in the following thread:
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=55016

Informative links
    Team Rosters
    Current Bracket (~10K PDF)
    Tournament Rules - Updated with new 10 minute grace period and tie breaker rule. (See matches section)

Previous Weeks
    Week 4
    Week 3
    Week 2
    Week 1
    Last edited by kormendi; 07-14-2005, 02:10 AM.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Tourney Matches: Week 5

Bumpity bump.
    SK and SBM, get your dancin' shoes on.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Can you add which map each week will be played on? Or is that decided that week... I would like to start planning a bit earlier if we have a week off...

Comment

I decide at the time I make the post for the week. The choice it pretty arbitrary, so I'll just choose it now.

Week 6 map: ns_tanith
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

I just want to say I had a lot of fun playing with you guys this in this match, great playing by both teams all around. I also wanted to say that the aliens used a really cool tactic to movement rush mother interface which we locked down. Keres, as gorge put up the mother interface hive while we had a phase and plenty of other stuff in there. Then she spit the hive and the whole alien team used movement chambers to transport to mother, and took out our outpost.

Comment

Originally posted by Boomstick
            I just want to say I had a lot of fun playing with you guys this in this match, great playing by both teams all around. I also wanted to say that the aliens used a really cool tactic to movement rush mother interface which we locked down. Keres, as gorge put up the mother interface hive while we had a phase and plenty of other stuff in there. Then she spit the hive and the whole alien team used movement chambers to transport to mother, and took out our outpost.
            keres was so happy after doing that for some reaon.

Comment

T_BEAR, it's the little things that make me happy like the whole team movementing over and your mom remembering to call...
              --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X