Hello!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello!

Hey guys, iv been in the server lately. My name is joe, i go under the name bhunter9. I love NS and i like the server alot. I hope to see everyone soon.! And thanks Wyzcrak!!!!

Re: Hello!

Welcome to the party, bhunter. Be sure to check out the SOPs and Announcements on your way through. :)

Welcome to TacticalGamer!
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Had a great time playing with you tonight and I hope to see you around more
      --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

Glad you made it, Joe. :)

Do read the rules in our announcements forum.

Enjoy!
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hello, and welcome to the server. Sorry I couldn't stay and play with you tonight as I had to go. But stop by often and you'll have the best team mates you can find!

Comment

Nice to see new faces on the server! Hope you have a lot of fun playing here.

Comment

I just added my steamid to my profile and the server kicked me when i joined it 2 minutes later, so I am hoping that maybe by posting it will somehow realize that my steamID is indeed in the database and the server will let me play.

Here goes nothing
              Seti /O>

<3 TBear
              <3 People who pay to keep up the TG server and make it good

Comment

Originally posted by Seti
                I just added my steamid to my profile and the server kicked me when i joined it 2 minutes later, so I am hoping that maybe by posting it will somehow realize that my steamID is indeed in the database and the server will let me play.

Here goes nothing
                The server takes one or two map changes to notice your forum-registered SteamID. In the meantime, ask supporting members to give you vouchers.
                Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Vouchers? just wait 2 maps. does it really make that much of a diffrence?

Comment

Originally posted by Seti

Here goes nothing
                    You have to include the "STEAM_" part of your steam id when you enter it into your profile.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X