The return of RisingSun in 2 WEEKS!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of RisingSun in 2 WEEKS!

You ahve all been hit from Air Force BMT! Hey all it has been quite a while and will still have to be a little bit longer till i get my comp set up in tech school. BMT is almost over and i am in my 5th week of training. Texas is hot and BMT sucks ^_^ Ill be in touch soon.

RS
    Quotes From Wise People:
    "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
    "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
    "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Re: The return of RisingSun in 2 WEEKS!

Good.

Comment

woot.

Comment

finally

Comment

very exciting :)
          --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

lol nice
            :P
            My name is NOT of the matter... yet... i dont think anyone wants it so :P

Comment

Originally posted by RisingSun
              Texas is hot
              Suck it up soldier! I survive 9 long and hot months for the sweet release that winter brings. You will learn to love it and the short-shorts all the girls wear.

PS: Hi.

Comment

I just got another oppertunity to write (type). I will be shipping to my tech school tonight at 0001 or 12:01 to you civies. Ill ber getting my comp with in the week and will to get on like normal. I have a lot still to ship from home. I will be in Mississippi and hating the heat, but hey like i said i will be getting paid a good amount and able to buy so many servers lol. I will make a glorious return. I miss you all and hope to be in the action soon. Until then keep my shotgun cycled!

RS

p.s. I got my Marksmen ribbon. So boo YAH! 44 out of 50 shots. Some prone, some kneeling, some standing, and ten in a dirty ass gas mask. I own you all! Fo REAL!
                Quotes From Wise People:
                "Never enough time to do it once but always enough time to do it again."
                "If he(She) ever learns what it is to speak ill, he will no longer be angry"
                "You'll learn good from the good; those who are not, If you mix with them, spoil the sense you've got."

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X