Natural Selection Server Status

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural Selection Server Status

Doesn't work, hasn't for a couple days. Gets an error (like the server was down) All of the other ones do though.
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Natural Selection Server Status

I havnt tryed it in a while, ill try it now...
    Oyee

Comment

What application are you using to view the server's status?

I can view server status, ping, player list, etc just fine using HLSW 1.0.0.43.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well, my problems with the server timeout were in HLSW 1.0.0.42. Everything is fine now.
        birdie_in_Texas:ok..i feel stupid here..what is "NS"..? Wyzcrak:Natural Selection. Don't feel at a loss for not knowing the acronym. Feel at a loss for not having experienced the game.

Comment

Excuse me, should've been more specific
          I mean the server status for NS Via the server status tab on the webpage.
          gives me:
          Error
          We were unable to contact the server you requested, it is most likely Offline