Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool plugins.

I have played with Chamber Seeding.
    I like it. Adds a bit more variety to the game, a bit more alien coolness. As far as game balance, I don't think it changes much at all.

Rate Enforce.
    Used in CAL, just makes sure no one is being silly with thier rates, and will remove "omg ratehax" complaints (or at least lower them).

Marine Bleed.
    Makes the game more atmospheric.

All of these are fully endorsed by me - I believe they all server an enhancement to the game. I can see number 2 implemented with no issue, number 3 maybe with some people complaining. Number 1 might have some trouble with people.

Regardless, I would like people to test/experience all of them before putting thier opinion in this thread (at least for Chamber Seeding).

Maybe on the private server or Al's server....

Re: Cool plugins.

Micro, we need to log in to view the different plugins.
    --------

Zephyr: Besides Wyzcrak and his godly voice; the kind of voice that you will expect to say "Zephyr, I need you to build an ark at Marine Start, with room for two of every structure so that I may turret spam for 40 days and 40 nights" that is.

Squeak:Sometimes I'm awed by zibs genius. Then I remember he's Canadian and I feel significantly less threatened.

Comment

I wouldn't mind being able to see where a chamber is about to be built, but I don't know about building on walls and ceilings. No problem with rate enforce. And, I thought marines did bleed. ...?

Getting user account at modns pays off, there's usually a bunch of links there from here.

Comment

Originally posted by HairyNevus
        I wouldn't mind being able to see where a chamber is about to be built, but I don't know about building on walls and ceilings. No problem with rate enforce. And, I thought marines did bleed. ...?

Getting user account at modns pays off, there's usually a bunch of links there from here.
        In fact... you might notice a certain graphic at the top of every modns page...
        [volun2]
        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

wow, nice. When did that get put up?
          Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi
            wow, nice. When did that get put up?
            A few months ago now.
            [volun2]
            Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.

Comment

Can you give us the gist of these?

Comment

Numbers 2 and 3 are pretty obvious.

Number 1 makes it so chambers can be rotated and put onto any surface.
                [volun2]

Comment

#1 looks GOOD and #2 seems like a TG thing.
                  USAR

Comment

That Chamber Seeding mod really looks like a lot of fun. I'm sure many of the older NS regulars would enjoy a new and different experience. :)

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong."
                    - Mahatma Gandhi

Comment

The gist of chamber seeding is this:
                      http://rtfo.org/~al/share/ns/chamberseeding.jpg

the green glowing chamber is a chamber about to be dropped.

It looks really cool, but it also looks exploitariffic. Also, hell for jps but that might not be a bad thing :)

Comment

I would like to give chamber seeding a try, if the build anywhere functionality was disabled. I like the idea of seeing if a chamber is buildable in a given location.
                        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Everyone groups sensories, movements, and defensive chambers on the ceiling in random spots. It'll make hive assaults hell :P

Imagine a doorway ringed with OC's.

Comment

in more serious matches, chambers arent used as often as this would be exploitable, in more epic matches, this would help make it less monotonous, more fun.

All in my big-headed opinion (tm)

Comment

OC's on the celings would help combat the JP's, SC on the Celings would help hide them in tactical spots, and well, that sounds like fun...

Maybe have it so that it can be enabled with a admin/vote
                              Oyee

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X