No announcement yet.

ns_altair_cal is on the server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns_altair_cal is on the server

Let's get this evaluated. I'd like to replace (in the rotation) ns_altair with ns_altair_cal if we find that agreeable.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns_altair_cal is on the server

This map is very marine based, if aliens get the top hive they are screwed. Also the bottom two hives are too close together making a lock down fairly easy. This map has a lot of useless rooms that never get used and make finding what way the marines are going confusing. If marines get a PG in the room "annex" its VERY hard to get them out. Also they can basicly move 1 room to each side and siege both the hives from this room.

ranted my view point is from 1 cal match on this map. Its prob fairly balanced for pub play.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed