Concerning Last Night

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concerning Last Night

Most of the games that I played last night were quite good in terms of actual gameplay but I left the server last night with a miserable mentality and feeling of rejection from the people there. This was something I've never experienced from TG in over a year of my time here and I was quite shaken about it.

Then again I suppose I am biased right now as I lost a man who was essentially my god grandfather three days following my return from the PRC and his funeral was yesterday. I suppose it was unwise of me to come to the TG:NS server at that time and in the mental state I was, but I was looking for some friends that I knew could swing my mood around. I wanted to see some people who I really remembered having fun with, but it seemed like from their initial impression of seeing me again that I had only harmed their enjoyment of the game and my absense had been a blissful one. I dont know, that was the impression I got last night from people and to top everything off the NIC card on my machine kicked the bucket this morning almost symbolically.
    -Zephyr
    You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
    We are not a single game.
    We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
    We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Re: Concerning Last Night

I'm sorry about the loss of your friend, and the bad experience.

Comment

Originally posted by Zephyr
      I wanted to see some people who I really remembered having fun with, but it seemed like from their initial impression of seeing me again that I had only harmed their enjoyment of the game and my absense had been a blissful one.
      I think that is how most are met after an absence. It was only in jest im sure. I saw you playing the other day and was pleased to see you had returned to NS... even if just briefly.
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

I got that feeling when I had come back also. It's only natural since there are a lot of new people who don't know me (or you). It will feel weird at first, and yes you will most likely feel like an outcast. But time we pass, people will get to know you better and that feeling will fade. Especially in a community like this where we're so accepting of others. It's rather weird.. we're like a cult or something.

Well just so you know. I refuse to drink the punch.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X