pfft... it's just Wyzcrak

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pfft... it's just Wyzcrak

Just a little reminder for everyone. Most of you know this, but we've been blessed with several new regulars in the last few months.

When I yell and scream, it's just my gameface. I'll be the first to point out that I make no fewer mistakes than the next guy. Hell, I caught myself humping a damn armory today. YES. AN ARMORY. I know.. you're amazed. Anyway, I know I never hesitate to point out how everyone else can play smarter and better, and I do understand that I sometimes unfairly point out screw-ups quickly and sharply without all the facts. Fortunately, I've learned, for the most part, to step back when my frustration (justified or otherwise) becomes too great. In the meantime, though, I never hesitate to let the team know how I feel.

If I'm bitching at you in the game, let me know privately when you think I've gone too far. I've been called out in times past because of my antics, and this thread is nothing more than an invitation for you guys to keep me in check. I play two roles on our server: admin and player (well, and deity, but that's for another thread). First, I try to make it clear which role I'm playing at all times. Second, I rarely have to play admin with the regulars. Third, it's the comrodery of the regulars that I'm most interested in preserving, and whose negative feedback I'll respect most if anyone ever decides it's time for me to get some (hehe.. I just said "time for me to get some".. haha AWESOME).

What motivated this post? I was bitching up a storm today during a game, and I was pleased to see how well the team handled it, and that positive action came from it. At the same time, I'm not oblivious to the tone in my voice, or the words that I use, and I don't want anyone playing with me to misunderstand me or how I feel about the priviledge that is mine when I play with all of the regulars on our server.

When I bitch, it's my gameface. If it's too much, I'm the only person that can fix it. I can't fix it if I don't know about it. If you see a pattern of behavior that makes you dread my presense (and it doesn't involve my aim with an LMG), please do tell me, and privately.

I'm not saying there's a problem. This is just a sanity check thread, that's all. Don't want you guys to misunderstand my enthusiasm.

Enjoying the hell out of our games. Keep up the good work. Also, while I've got your attention, I want to say that I've noticed several of you treating new visitors with a lot of respect and patience (which, depending on the new visitor, can be quite a challenge). Great job.

Wyzcrak
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Its scary, wyz and I are a lot alike...

Comment

...still my morpheus, still my friend... :D

*double high fives*

Comment

there nothing wrong with playing seriously, just realize that not everyone else is going to do the same and there is nothing wrong (to an extent) with that too.
        And god said "LET THERE BE HALF-LIFE!" and so it was...

Comment

i just wanna have fun, think sophisticated while getting used to losing so much :(

Comment

but i am le' tired...

(and wyzcrak gets very very weird privately too :P)

Comment

Originally posted by Sasuke
              but i am le' tired...

(and wyzcrak gets very very weird privately too :P)
              heh...tell me about it

Comment

Me and wyz have similar attitudes when in the comm chair, The stuff he said goes for me too.

If i piss you off, which I can do, as some times I can be very cross, Just let me know please.

I can be pretty vain too ;)

Comment

[email protected]/vain....

Comment

The vain part was sorta a joke for Psi_ and bentley.

But some times... =P

Comment

Originally posted by _Ender_

except wyzcrak plays ns, and you don't. :D :D :D

Now come back james! we miss you!

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
                        Originally posted by _Ender_

except wyzcrak plays ns, and you don't. :D :D :D

Now come back james! we miss you!
                        Anybody wanna tell him or should I?

Comment

LOL! Well, I haven't played NS in about a week, so I guess I'm out of the loop :oops: ;)

Comment

Re: pfft... it's just Wyzcrak

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
                            and it doesn't involve my aim with an LMG
                            keep dreaming wyz ;)

Comment

I miss playing with everyone.Its funny when Wyz gets pumped and playing. When Ns comes to Steam I will start playing again.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X