Thanks kormendi!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks kormendi!

Thanks for organizing and running the tournament it kormendi!
    Also, thanks to all the team captains and of course all the players. It's been a lot of fun.

Congratulations to team apex on their victory as well. The only team that beat Tactically Dangerous :)

--
    EDIT: To put this right at the top of the thread:
    Originally posted by Wyzcrak
    Here. I'll make it easy for you guys.

Click on the link below and tell kormendi WHY you liked the tournament (be sure to choose you "Approve").

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/reputation.php?p=301087
    Last edited by rs_al; 08-01-2005, 06:52 PM.

Re: Thanks kormendi!

Word. Major thanks are in order for Korm. Bathe the man in green bubbles.
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I would like to sign the thanks thread.
      Oyee

Comment

Signed with my blood!

Comment

It was a lot of fun. kormendi worked harder than some of you -- even those of you who are grateful -- will realize, and he did it all rather selflessly.

My many thanks to kormendi.

Like Poker said, give him positive rep. :)
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Here. I'll make it easy for you guys. :)

Click on the link below and tell kormendi WHY you liked the tournament (be sure to choose you "Approve"). :)

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/reputation.php?p=301087
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Well done Korm! I'm sure there is a lot of behind the scenes work for organizing something like this, and you did a great job.

Comment

Iím glad to see my efforts were appreciated. Thanks for the recognition.
                Steam Community: | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X