X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nightfire
    Originally posted by billybob
    .....TR is a rip from TG.....

TR is also composed of TG's top fighters.

No, nightfire. I know there are lots of clans out there, so I can excuse you for being confused...

But it's VICIOUS that's composed of TG's top fighters. TR are those guys that get kicks from dressing up in women's clothes during matches.

lvl 3 skirts, ladies! :D :D :D

Comment

hmmm. Them's fightin words. :)
      I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

Originally posted by MikoLovesYou
        Originally posted by Nightfire
        Originally posted by billybob
        .....TR is a rip from TG.....

TR is also composed of TG's top fighters.

No, nightfire. I know there are lots of clans out there, so I can excuse you for being confused...

But it's VICIOUS that's composed of TG's top fighters. TR are those guys that get kicks from dressing up in women's clothes during matches.

lvl 3 skirts, ladies! :D :D :D
        lmao.

I'm not sure about TG's top fighters, but close enough, I guess. :)

I guess that will be decided soon enough....

Don't forget to build the proto lab, so we can get heavy drag and/or purses. And remember, never bring a gun to a lipstick fight.
        --
        CaveDog
        "Go sell crazy somewhere else... we're all stocked up here."

Comment

the 22nd Onos is composed of TG's regs and zealots (like myself)...so i'm proud to be in the 22nd Onos.

Comment

TR is comprised of the more "competitive" (I guess that's a good word for it) members of TG, They couldn't get me because B got me first =P. Vicious just owns them because the tag looks so much cooler, and TR is tactical, where as Vicious is more like "Lets win" =P.

Haha

Comment

Talk the talk all you want lets get this going to see who can walk the walk!

Comment

Originally posted by CaveDog
                Don't forget to build the proto lab, so we can get heavy drag and/or purses. And remember, never bring a gun to a lipstick fight.
                Upgrade that armory already! I need my Heavy Machined Jeans and my Grape Lipstick!
                "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Originally posted by NothingMore.
                  TR is comprised of the more "competitive" (I guess that's a good word for it) members of TG, They couldn't get me because B got me first =P. Vicious just owns them because the tag looks so much cooler, and TR is tactical, where as Vicious is more like "Lets win" =P.

Haha

ours, i don't know but our motto is "We come in peace, we DIE in peace, good boyz for life!"

Comment

Just some good old boys, never meaning no harm
                    Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law
                    Since the day they was born

Straightening the curves, flattening the hills
                    Well someday the mountain might get 'em but the law never will

Making their way, the only way they know how
                    That's just a little bit more than the law will allow

Just some good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could
                    They're fighting the system like some modern-day Robin Hoods
                    [volun2]
                    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I dare say most of the users browsing this forum are too young to have seen an episode of that show (if they know what it is) before it went into syndication.

Wyzcrak
                      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by TV version of the Waylon Jennings song
                        Just the? good old boys, never meanin' no harm
                        Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law
                        Since the day they was born

Straight'nin' the curves, flatt'nin' the hills
                        Someday the mountain might get 'em but the law never will

Makin' their way, the only way they know how
                        That's just a little bit more than the law will allow

Just the? good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could
                        fightin' the system like a' two modern-day Robin Hoods
                        I caught the last few seasons, but I was quite the youngin' at the time. Yea for re-runs!
                        "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X