NSArmslab Gorge-Kart Competition!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NSArmslab Gorge-Kart Competition!

The Gorge-Race will be just like Mario only in NS..and gorges. NSArmslab has had multiple competitions that involved NS which brought laughs to dozens of people at a time. Some like our Easter Gorge Competitoin, where we had a Custom Made Gorge for the competition, of which the gorges would hide and cloak while the Marines used shotguns to try and find the gorges. Watching a gorge slip past 10 marines or bunny hop away from 10 easter hungry marines truely was something to laugh yourself into a coma. Others like our Freddy vs Jason comp, where again we had a custom gorge and we've been doing this for around 2 years.

The Gorge-Kart competition is going to be the funniest and largest competition NSArmslab has ever held. With a 3 day Grand Prix, it's going to be a very fun competition. Here are some shots of our first map :

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3337/nsam...kart00007ao.jpg
    http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5790/nsam...kart00015gc.jpg
    http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/3413/nsam...kart00020po.jpg
    http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/5148/nsam...kart00066jk.jpg

And a quick render of our gorges!

http://www.nsarmslab.com/forums/uploads/po...-1123205383.jpg

You can sign up for the competition at www.nsarmslab.com/competitions

There are prizes to win at this competition. Here is a list of all 3 :

1st place prizes will include beta test slots to Caliber (Calibermod.com). A 6 month reserved slot with in-game icon and forum Contributor access!

2nd place winners get a 3 month reserved slot with in-game icon and forum Contributor access!

3rd place winners get a months reserved slot with in-game icon and forum Contributor access!

It's going to be fun, and you have a chance to win prizes, so it's a win-win situation. This contest will be held on Friday the 26th, Saturday the 27th, and Sunday the 28th, so sign up as soon as possible before time runs out!

Re: NSArmslab Gorge-Kart Competition!

Normally, I'm not one to allow advertising... but this looks like fun. :)
    [volun2]
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Perhaps TG should get a free advert on NSA...
      Steam Community: | |

Comment

NSArmslab and NSA Games would be more than happy to sponsor and throw Tactical Gamer's into a fellow affiliate. Not much more we can do becides that unles you go talk to the higher ups. I'm just the PR. If you'd like to talk more into it, contact me via PM at NSArmslab forums or contact me via AIM (Thatamos0002).

Comment

Oh dear. I apologize for Thatamos for not asking for permission prior to posting. Thanks Poker for letting this slide. If TG ever wants to Advertise a competition @ NSA, they are welcomed to after permission is sought.

All are welcome to come and participate in NSArmslab's Gorge Cart competition. These guys really put alot of work into making this competition a real hoot, complete with an inhouse map and a Gorge Cart model! Id love to see some TG representation at this competition to show these kiddies how things get done ;)
          USAR

Comment

I can't bunnyhop =(

I'd like to watch though.
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
              Oh dear. I apologize for Thatamos for not asking for permission prior to posting. Thanks Poker for letting this slide. If TG ever wants to Advertise a competition @ NSA, they are welcomed to after permission is sought.

All are welcome to come and participate in NSArmslab's Gorge Cart competition. These guys really put alot of work into making this competition a real hoot, complete with an inhouse map and a Gorge Cart model! Id love to see some TG representation at this competition to show these kiddies how things get done ;)
              OMG UBER TACTICAL CULT BUNNY HOPING [email protected][email protected]!#$#%!

Comment

Wyz, wheres the BHop plugin for members to teach other members at?
                USAR

Comment

bhop plugin?

You can switch the server to ns_bhop and see my tricked out (read: littered) version of the map, which may prove helpful.
                  Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

So, this is just a bunny hop competition? Will there be boxes that you get get different levels of celerity or something like in Mario? Can you spit the other gorges?

Comment

No it's not a bunny hop copmetition. Make no mistake, you will be using go-karts. We will set up a plugin so that bunnyhopping doesn't help speed. It's not walking or running or bunny hopping, it's driving a go-kart.

Comment

screw celerity, I want my banana peels
                        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
                          screw celerity, I want my banana peels
                          You can't go wrong with a bunch of bananas.

Mario Kart 64 is the BEST gamer ever.

Comment

Originally posted by T_BEAR
                            Mario Kart 64 is the BEST gamer ever.
                            Who's he? Or is it a she? Never heard of them.

Obviously dosent play at TG.
                            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Comment

T_BEAR = pwned

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse