TR vs Vicious Scheduling

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TR vs Vicious Scheduling

So, now that we've introduced 22nd to competitive play, it's about time Vicious got a little taste of what we have to offer.. :twisted:

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

You want to be beaten that badly?

Comment

I'm sure they'll let us know when they're ready. We've made it clear that we are.

Wyzcrak
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I thought you guys had to iron your skirts.

Oh well. We're ready when you are. Let's talk and set up times. I'm on IM all night.

Comment

Monday Night. 9PM EST. Let's try that first. Announce availabilities.

Wyzcrak

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I can do monday

Comment

Unfortunatly RL has been very intrusive lately, I have no idea as to when I'll next be available. Not at least for a week, mabye two.
              I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

Well, that's why we have extras.. :)

I am available Monday anytime.

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

All systems go for Monday, 2100 hours EST.
                  "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

hMmm, monday.. maybe.
                    weekends are better for me.

Comment

vicious is looking at 10PM EST on Sunday, I believe. I'm available.
                      "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

Can do that too. :D

Comment

Just be warned, sunday might not be a great time for me. It depends on if I have anything happening. If not then its perfect.

Comment

I am available Sunday at 10PM EST.

Wyzcrak

Comment

sunday, eh?
                              sounds good, i'll be there, unless i say so later.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X