Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empty Server?

Hey guys...

I've been playing on the TG CS:S server and was thinking of switching over to NS & NS:S. I've checked the server status throughout the day and it seems like no one is ever playing in it.

Do many of the TG members play NS?

Re: Empty Server?

Nobody plays on the server until about 9-10 EST.

Comment

Oh, cool. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Yea, i would play on it from about 7 AM est, to about 3PM est, but i dun have enough points to summon bots anymore..cause i spent it all already...

Comment

Most of the regular-filled games are from 7 PM to 2-3 AM CST. Roughly.

Comment

occasionally when I diddn't have a job and was able to do fun stuff still, I would Idle on the server for a while and some members might show up regardless of the time of day.

Sometimes
            RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Originally posted by Vinzalf
              occasionally when I diddn't have a job and was able to do fun stuff still, I would Idle on the server for a while and some members might show up regardless of the time of day.

Sometimes
              That's becuase you smell bad most of the time.

Comment

Poor T_BEAR, she just sucks at forums.
                RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X