Wyzcrack and Poker

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wyzcrack and Poker

Id just like everyone to recognize all the great things they have done for us in regards to TG only plugins, supporting member features, regular member features, leadership and letting us all have a great time on the servers.

<3 you guys and thanks for all the hard work you guys put in!
    USAR

Re: Wyzcrack and Poker

Yeah

Comment

He said that JUST so he could misspell Wyz's name while complimenting him at the same time.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Pokerface
        He said that JUST so he could misspell Wyz's name while complimenting him at the same time.
        Yes its a conspiracy, and yes I was drinking.
        USAR

Comment

Originally posted by squeak
          I LOVE YOU GUYS
          Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

I first thought this thread was going to be about how Wyz has been betting everything he had playing poker and had probably lost the server last night in a sunday night poker binge...but seriously you guys are great and I cant thank Wyz enough for that day almost a year and a half ago when he told me to check out the forums here...and I found a new home.
            -Zephyr
            You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
            We are not a single game.
            We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
            We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

I was going to start a thread like this after Wyz turned off Cheating Death, because that was awesome. But I think I held back just to make sure the vouchers didn't explode or anything. It looks like they haven't so yay!

Comment

i really think that deserves to be in my sig. its worthy enough.

and thank you, pokerface and Wyz for your hard work here at tg. i know i havent been here long but ive really enjoyed myself here. its one of the high points of my day (actually the highest) when i can jump into a tg server and know that we will communicate and work as a team. ive also enjoyed my time in the forums, and Wyz is a big part of the forums here, same with poker. i wish i could give you a present for your great work. i think this will suffice:

sorry in advance to you dialup users

Comment

Great job guys, this place wouldn't be the same without you. (Take that as you will :))

Also, black death5 forgot the instructions for your present:

1) Print off using your color printer.

2) Tape video card to your motherboard.

3) Enjoy your faster FPS and more megahurtz!

Comment

Great work poker and Wyz. Not just in keeping the servers running smoothly, but the community running smoothly too.

We really do appreciate the efforts you guys put in, not to mention being great friends.

Comment

But seriously, these guys dont get enough credit and I obviously dont drink enough.

Hey wyz, any chance that we can get an official list of the TG plugins currently running on the NS servers?
                      USAR

Comment

But seriously, these guys dont get enough credit and I obviously dont drink enough.

Hey wyz, any chance that we can get an official list of the TG plugins currently running on the NS servers?
                        I flogged Wyzcrak until he made this:
                        http://www.tacticalwiki.com/index.php/TGNS_Plugins

GJ Wyz.
                        [volun2]
                        NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                        Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                        <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                        <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

TacticalWiki wins again. Is there no end to its greatness?
                          USAR

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X