Which bot? (1/7)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which bot? (1/7)

I have decided that the bots on our server will be named after Transformers characters. The 27 (the most bots the server will allow) most popular names will be used.

Be careful which names you vote for. This is serious stuff.

There are ~70 options. Use the polls in the following threads to cast your votes for those names not included in this thread.

Any posts added to the other threads will be unconditionally deleted. Any conversation stays here, in this thread.

Which bot? (2/7)
    Which bot? (3/7)
    Which bot? (4/7)
    Which bot? (5/7)
    Which bot? (6/7)
    Which bot? (7/7)
    A3
    4.76%
    Alpha Trion
    11.90%
    Arcee
    2.38%
    Ariel
    7.14%
    Beachcomber
    11.90%
    Beta
    14.29%
    Blaster
    11.90%
    Bluestreak
    11.90%
    Blurr
    14.29%
    Brawn
    9.52%
    Last edited by Wyzcrak; 08-15-2005, 12:36 AM.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Which bot? (1/7)

More Than Meets The Eye
    Steam Community: | |

Comment

"Optimus Prime is Jewish???"

Comment

The man has a point.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

If I may be so bold, I'd like to request that you guys "Be Kind to Rewind," as I had him as a toy when I was little. :)

Comment

Those are nothing but Autobots? Where are all the Decepticons? Nevermind... Rewind was a Decepticon. One of SoundWave's little tapes, wasn't he?

Oh, and I'll campaign for my favorite, Cliffjumper:
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I voted for 1 each in the first 4 polls before I realized you could vote for more than one option... =(

Comment

Galvatron or bust.

Comment

First of all, Transformers are awesome.

Secondly, I don't have any specific preferences with regards to bot names, but I would prefer to see the "less-major" character names being used over the major ones (i.e.: I'd much rather see [wb]Bluestreak than [wb]Megatron). The poll results thus far obviously don't coincide with my preferences in this regard though. I'd also like to see it limited to the Transformers that were actually made into toys during the "original" run (i.e.: I'd rather not see [wb]Alpha Trion or [wb]Unicron etc).

Just my 2 cents.
                  Cool! Personalized plates! Barclay, Barry, Bert, Bort...come on...Bort?

Comment

Grimlock not kisser!
                    Grimlock butt-kicker!
                    Why he not in poll?!

Comment

Originally posted by rs_al
                      Grimlock not kisser!
                      Grimlock butt-kicker!
                      Why he not in poll?!

Comment

Originally posted by DON.MAC
                        I...cant...stop...laughing...help...
                        -Zephyr
                        You were once like the newbie who needed a hand from above and TacticalGamer gave you it.

You owe the newbie who comes after you that same outstretched hand from above on your honor as a Tactical Gamer.

Tactics at TG come from trust and friendship, not meticulous detail and rigid discipline.

Everyone should be assumed mature until proven otherwise.

We are no clan.
                        We are not a single game.
                        We are mature, intelligent, and cooperative individuals.
                        We are TacticalGamer, a community above and beyond its name.

Comment

We are missing grimlock, starscream, and soundwave.
                          Those are the only three I really care about.
                          Where did you get this list? It can be much improved...

Will you be making a new poll with 7 options for all the awesome missing transformers?

I will wait for an answer before voting.

Comment

You guys add the missing characters. We'll include them in a final poll competing with the 10 least-popular choices from this poll.

Comment

Why do we need new bot names? are the old ones not good enough?
                              Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X