But can we pay the bills?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But can we pay the bills?

This game is so ready for us! I'm excited, despite my (relatively, compared to NS1) limited time for video games these days.

But servers aren't free. I haven't spoken to Apophis recently, but I know one question he's going to have (and rightfully so): How many Supporting Members does this game have behind it?

No need to share "I'll sign up soon" here. Post here once you're an SM and want to play NS2 here. Let's see if we can pay the bills.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: But can we pay the bills?

Ready and waiting!

Comment

Signed for a year, lets do this
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Paying and anticipating.
        Skud

Comment

Lets do this.

Comment

You bet we can pay the bills!
            "Hardly used" will not fetch a better price for your brain.

Comment

I've got my SM. I am also potentially willing to help with server mods, if you've got something specific you need to be worked on.

Comment

Here
                Steam Community: | |

Comment

Originally posted by kormendi View Post
                  Here
                  Yup.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

I support this cause.
                    sigpic

Comment

When have I not been an SM?

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
                      <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
                      DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

Ready and waiting!

3) Support game play in a near-simulation environment. Where the focus of play would not be solely on doing what it takes to win, but doing so utilizing real-world combat strategy and tactics rather than leveraging exploits provided to players by the design of the game engine.

Comment

You know ill be back for this GAME... probably will support gotta see how i fit in with the current vets. As i will be the new guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                            But servers aren't free. I haven't spoken to Apophis recently, but I know one question he's going to have (and rightfully so): How many Supporting Members does this game have behind it?
                            Ugh, I'm back for 5 minutes and you make me log into paypal. PAYPAL, WYZCRAK! Hilarity on the "Tacticool Industries, LLC" though. Mwwahahaa.

Anyways, I look forward to watching you dash for the CC at the beginning of each match again. It's been far too long since I've imagined you sitting at your PC chanting "cmon, cmon, CMON!" while the game start beeps down, just waiting, yearning for the sweet release of "Let's Mooove out."

I'm sure whatever key you end up with mapped to "sprint" won't last the first week the server is online. And I don't think anyone would have it any other way.

Comment

Pre-ordered and ready! Renewed my SM status about a week ago.

"Over the din of battle could be heard Lancerís maniacal laughter and it spurned us on to stay the course, not to give up, and enjoy." - Grimmfist

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X