No announcement yet.

I really miss you guys

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really miss you guys

So I was sleeping all nice and cozy, then my alarm went off. I woke up long enough to hit snooze, then went to bed again. Then the alarm went off again. I woke up, hit snooze, but didn't make it back to sleep by the time the alarm went off again, so I picked up my phone and looked at Facebook, nothing too interesting, looked at Twitter, saw something from @NS2 that almost brought a tear to my eye, it was a heavy owning an Onos. I decided I missed you all and wanted to let you know. We should play again sometime.

-Pi, or whatever I decide to call myself this incarnation.

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Re: I really miss you guys

It's a good time to wander back. It seems like the community is itching to get its game on.
    We're working on the logistics of a server here, but start Steam-befriending folks and follow them into a game or three.
    NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
    Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
    <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
    <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed