if you pre ordered we get loot

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you pre ordered we get loot

Those of us that preordered before steam we get the deluxe edition and a free copy to give to friends ya

Re: if you pre ordered we get loot

I knew there was a reason to preorder, but I still wasn't convinced. >.<

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Pre-ordered today!

Comment

Heck yeah. Donated 2 years ago. So i get the deluxe armor, artbook, soundtrack, free copy of the game to give to someone,AND my black TSA armor.

<04:11:24> *** You are now talking in channel: "TFP - Task Force Proteus"
        <04:16:25> "|TG-XV| Tralic": this channel is so gay
        DICE needs to make a comical boxing glove attached to a spring punch the player in the face 40% of the time they get into a helicopter or jet.

Comment

I'd be willing to trade Steam games for NS 2, if anyone's willing to trade their free copy.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

Woo, hurray for pre-ordering the day it was avail for pre-ordering. Gonna have to figure out how to get my swag.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X