combat + build

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• combat + build

How do you find the command list or choose to build a structure on the combat + build maps?

Also how do you choose what upgrades you go with as a Marine? Sometimes it seems that most of the team goes GL then other times there are no GLs to be found or no welders.

Re: combat + build

If you right-click, you will see a menu with which you can purchase (using levels) upgrades as a Marine on CO maps.

As aliens or marines, you build on a resource nozzle by walking over the nozzle. Some gameplay modes require the nozzles be built in a certain order.

Understand that we run a modded Combat (called "Territories"). Normal Combat does not involve building of any kind.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

In terms of choosing what upgrades to take, people usually just take whatever they feel like using at the time. For combat there isn't any secret strategy teams will follow, and it boils down to personal preference. However, with the addition of the Territory mod, you may see strategies involving upgrades develop as people start to learn the intracacies of Territory.

Short answer: Take whatever upgrades you would like to use, gain practice with, or have fun with.

Comment

Hey, welcome to the forums.

Put your steam ID in your profile so that you wont have to be vouched for each time you play.

Please refer to the following thread for help with your steam ID
        http://www.tacticalgamer.com/showthread.php?t=56459
        Steam Community: | |

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse