Free NS2 keys and steam gifts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free NS2 keys and steam gifts

I have two CD keys and a steam gift copy to give away. The 2 CD keys should come with a gift copy as well.

PM me if you need a copy of the game. The game is only $25, so if you can comfortably afford it, please don't apply. I'll distribute with priority given to supporting members.
    Steam Community: | |

Re: Free NS2 keys and steam gifts

No takers so far. Maybe the 'need' above is too strict?

If you want the game or have a friend you think would enjoy it, let me know. These unused keys aren't doing anyone any good.

For the uninformed, this is Natural Selection 2

Comment

I purchased it last night, plus I'm not a supporting member (yet). But, if there are any extras I'd love to send one or two to friends and family.

Comment

All of the keys are taken. However, there are probably a bunch of people on here that preordered long ago and have gift copies to give away.

Comment

Sorry Kormendi. I asked a while ago and nobody seemed to want to trade for a key, so I bought it anyway. I had the money, so I should have bought it anyway to support the team, but I thought bartering would have worked just as well since I have games to trade. Didn't get into the beta through steam either, it kind of sucked.

"Certainly, being bombarded with 105 millimeter shells is bad. But the knowledge that you've armed your enemy thus, with your sloth and your ineptitude, unfolds in the heart like a poison." Tycho from Penny Arcade in reference to the nuke in MW2

Comment

I have a gift copy that I was holding for a friend, but he got sucked into WoW and won't be needing it. It is available under the same criteria as the OP, please ask only if you can't afford it and preference given to SMs.

Also note that with the last two builds (230 and 231) performance has gone up noticeably.
            |TG-6th|Snooggums

Just because everyone does something does not mean that it is right to do.

Comment

If there is an extra... I would like to give it a go :)

Comment

First of all, I would like to apologize to Kor. He was gracious enough to give me a free copy of NS2 and I have not had the time to commit to playing it. That being said, STEAM granted me a gift copy of NS2 and I would like to return that to our community. Drop me a PM.

Comment

Hi all, does anybody still have a spare key for NS2 ? I would really like to play this one and right now I'm broke. So if there was any good man who could share a key with me I would gladly play with him in this game and probaby other games if someone will like me ;). Cheers, I prey for that key ;)

Comment

"Free NS2 key" is probably a bad idea for a thread name. This will now show up in a google search somewhere, and you'll get a lot of posts like the one above me.

Edit: This thread is old as hell somehow.
                    ~Psi~

Comment

Originally posted by PsiRedEye22 View Post
                      "Free NS2 key" is probably a bad idea for a thread name. This will now show up in a google search somewhere, and you'll get a lot of posts like the one above me.

Edit: This thread is old as hell somehow.
                      Should I feel ofended with Your post ? I found this topic by accident and felt that I can try my luck, maybe I will met here someone to play coop.

Comment

I would give priority to any TG members over zolorf. He joined the forums today and has no ties to TG. Probably has no interest in playing on our server or the way we play. No offense intended.

If you have an extra key, reply in this thread or PM me as I know Ytman wants to play but does not have the funds.
                        |TG-Irr|PricelineNegotiator

Seaman

Comment

Originally posted by Zlorf View Post
                          Should I feel ofended with Your post ? I found this topic by accident and felt that I can try my luck, maybe I will met here someone to play coop.
                          No offense intended whatsoever. I'm just calling a spade a spade here.
                          ~Psi~

Comment

I am looking to play NS2 but currently school has me broke. If anybody has a copy they are willing to part with I would be most appreciative, and I would indeed be active on the TG server if its populated; however, I wont be offended if I dont get one because I am not an SM yet.
                            May you be covered in the dust of your Rabbi.

Comment

i would love an code for ns2 i currently am broke and would be active in the community!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X